Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Subway

New coupons with Panini introductions

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 9th, 2017 11:27 pm
Jun 7, 2011
147 posts
349 upvotes
Toronto
I raided the recycle bin at my building (by the mailboxes) so I had like 14 of the "buy a drink and get a free panini" coupons. That is a fantastic deal -- $2+tax for a panini that costs $6.29 (steak) and a drink.

If that day's Sub of the Day interested me, I'd also get 6" of that..... meaning like $6.50 for a steak panini + 6" sub of the day + a drink. not too shabby!!

No onions, tons and tons of green peppers + chipotle + lots of black pepper = a pretty darn good steak panini

Hopefully they come out with more promotions because Subway is less enticing to me at regular price.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5898 posts
2331 upvotes
Toronto
crumbworks wrote: I raided the recycle bin at my building (by the mailboxes) so I had like 14 of the "buy a drink and get a free panini" coupons. That is a fantastic deal -- $2+tax for a panini that costs $6.29 (steak) and a drink.

If that day's Sub of the Day interested me, I'd also get 6" of that..... meaning like $6.50 for a steak panini + 6" sub of the day + a drink. not too shabby!!

No onions, tons and tons of green peppers + chipotle + lots of black pepper = a pretty darn good steak panini

Hopefully they come out with more promotions because Subway is less enticing to me at regular price.
arent the coupons expired now?
Jun 7, 2011
147 posts
349 upvotes
Toronto
ez_86 wrote: arent the coupons expired now?
Yup. I meant at the beginning of the promo.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)