Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Subway

New coupons with Panini introductions

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 9th, 2017 11:27 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
3427 posts
2464 upvotes
kav2001c wrote: The $4 & $5 coupons are far better deals
my comment was for the green coupon before the purple ones came in :razz:
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
4451 posts
2017 upvotes
Scarborough
hyu wrote: The coupon literally says any drink yet 2 of the restaurants i go to seem to be changing their rules... one day I can get a coffee (2 employees said yes) the next I can't with a different employee, the other place I went I have to get the 21 oz drink instead of the 16 oz (same employee). Are the employees just making up the rules? anyone else having inconsistency? :(
it's the cheap store owners who feel they are losing money, can't disagree with them though it's true it isn't worth the $3 let alone $6.29.

I went to the location at Vic Park/ O'Connor and I had to mention to the manager that all his panini's were priced at $6.29 when in fact half of them are suppose to be in the $4 range. He didn't believe me until someone next to me pointed out the same. I don't know if he was trying to pass along a $4 panini for $6 or he was truly surprised but these coupons aren't really getting along with the store owners that's for sure.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2005
2093 posts
585 upvotes
Mississauga
Just got the steak panini and man what a letdown. I had the coupon where I just needed to buy the drink and get a panini free. At $2 something its ok, but I can't imagine paying the regular price of $6.29. I would recommend if you're doing the same get the chicken one. It looks more filling than the steak. Anyways I will stick with their subs.
Oct 13, 2016
552 posts
1224 upvotes
I tried their panini that was fine but I still prefer Tim Horton.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2011
1100 posts
236 upvotes
Ordered 2 yesterday, the cashier screwed up and charged me about $9 instead of $7 probably because couldnt use 2 coupons on 1 transaction. Eventhough she took both coupons "Buy 1 drink get 1 free Panini" and the "$5 meal with soup" didnt want to argue over $2.

Oh well still a meh experience. Would not buy unless I use coupons anyways.
Fido client
Tangerine client.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
LenXons wrote: I tried their panini that was fine but I still prefer Tim Horton.
Just had the steak panini - not much steak. It was ok but nothing special.

For $3 I'm happy though!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Finally used the first of my coupons. Ordered the chipotle steak one but it's really just pulled beef. They won't even allow choosing any additional veggies. The panini is neither soft nor crispy. Should really be priced at $1.99, not $6.xx. I enjoy the soft drink more.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2011
1310 posts
416 upvotes
Toronto
This promotional deal reminds me of the recent Harvey's 50% Off Build-a-Bowl Meals promotion. The native pricing for the item is absurdly out of touch. Concurred with numerous posters here that this panini is barely worth the $3 deal from the coupon. Like the Build-A-Bowl, I wonder what the market uptake will be after the promotion ends. Surely, these companies have run market projection models to think that the regular prices are somehow justified. For the Build-A-Bowl, at least at my local Harvey's, all of the big advertising signs for the item (the ones after the promotion) have already been removed and replaced with the usual ones, perhaps because the item was no longer popular. At my local Subway, the server casually mentioned that he had not sold a single panini without the coupon the whole day.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2014
1273 posts
873 upvotes
canada
ThatGuy1121 wrote: Has anyone in Vancouver received these coupons? I live in an apartment complex and did not receive anything in the mail
I checked an apartment bin and their was nothing .. house mail 2 weeks ago.

I saw coupons in the apartment bins that I haven't gotten to my house so.. go figure
Apr 22, 2016
133 posts
250 upvotes
LenXons wrote: I tried their panini that was fine but I still prefer Tim Horton.
you mean tim "always fresh from frozen" Horton?
Jun 18, 2013
313 posts
119 upvotes
I tried looking in the bins today for more coupons as I'm running out of them...no luck. Sad. :( I guess this will force me to cook more often and eat healthier.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2007
1338 posts
599 upvotes
had the steak pannnin. i dont think i would even pay $3 for it. 'shredded steak' and very little. cant believe they are charging $6.5 for it regular price.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2009
1820 posts
815 upvotes
Toronto
The employees don't seem happy when they see this coupon. I went to 4 stores. Greeted me with a smile when I walked in and then their expression change when I pull out the coupon.......
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2007
1338 posts
599 upvotes
michiebaby wrote: The employees don't seem happy when they see this coupon. I went to 4 stores. Greeted me with a smile when I walked in and then their expression change when I pull out the coupon.......
Same. the cashier was like "WHAT drink" almost like he was angry lol..
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10596 posts
15787 upvotes
GT-EH
Paid $2.25 for the drink and tried the Chicken Cardon Bleu.
Not bad... but I would not pay $6.xx for it.
Their pricing is a little off on this one.
I think it's worth $3.99 at most.
Public Mobile Customer, $34/50GB CAN-US
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
2184 posts
252 upvotes
Ottawa
So I collected a couple coupons from varioua recylce bins. However subways are all charing me different prices. The first couple places charged me $1.80 (tax included) for a small drink and steak paninni and another subway close to work charged me $1.65 (tax included) for the exact same thing. I am guessing there should only be 5% tax since it is under $4 while the others seem to be charging 13% tax.
Jun 18, 2013
313 posts
119 upvotes
michiebaby wrote: The employees don't seem happy when they see this coupon. I went to 4 stores. Greeted me with a smile when I walked in and then their expression change when I pull out the coupon.......
Had the same experience...
Store owner greeted me and smiled nicely, then during the payment I was forced upon a large drink, which was fine-ish I guess since that's what I wanted anyway
But he kinda half tossed the panini at me.
Anyway, clearly they're not happy about all this.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21133 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
So it's 13% tax on a drink? I hate it when store owners change their attitude when they see a coupon, it's a head office coupon. Suck it up.
Banned
Jul 31, 2016
437 posts
253 upvotes
lord wayne wrote: A small fountain drink is $1.79
Tea is $1.29. For $0.50 more you can get a fountain drink**
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
6830 posts
1257 upvotes
masoud100 wrote: So I collected a couple coupons from varioua recylce bins. However subways are all charing me different prices. The first couple places charged me $1.80 (tax included) for a small drink and steak paninni and another subway close to work charged me $1.65 (tax included) for the exact same thing. I am guessing there should only be 5% tax since it is under $4 while the others seem to be charging 13% tax.
Pricing may have some regional variance.