• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2019 12:41 pm
Tags:
None
Mar 27, 2011
697 posts
377 upvotes
Toronto
Did the new app update remove the 'home' feature? I really liked that function... Now I have to manually go to each of my fav sub forums
Feb 24, 2016
109 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
XtremeModder wrote:
Sep 11th, 2018 1:01 pm
I actually really like this, now if only there was a way to have this on the iphone/android phones?
The Android Forums app has a native dark mode.
Feb 24, 2016
109 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
gekaizer wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2018 7:46 am
Did the new app update remove the 'home' feature? I really liked that function... Now I have to manually go to each of my fav sub forums
Did you try the beta?
Did you try using the "pin forum" feature?

Thanks.
Mar 27, 2011
697 posts
377 upvotes
Toronto
RFDMobile wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2018 10:13 am
Did you try the beta?
Did you try using the "pin forum" feature?

Thanks.
It changed ever since I tried the dark theme. Don't think I signed up for beta.
Jul 25, 2008
238 posts
56 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Seems the user script applies to the site but then the background get's reverted to white? Any working userscript for dark mode?
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
18685 posts
3305 upvotes
GTA West
For anyone using f.lux, this Dark Theme can make the site hard to see when the blue-light reduction kicks in.

To resolve the problem, please edit the style. Search and replace to change 1489EC into FF9900. That dark blue text will change into pumpkin-orange. Much more readable, IMO!

rfd_dark_new.png
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
Apr 17, 2019
1 posts
1 upvote
Site itself should implement a Dark Mode instead :\
Apr 24, 2013
306 posts
128 upvotes
Crna Gora
It is ridiculous that this site does not have dark mode 1 click setting
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2010
11677 posts
2692 upvotes
Montréal
This is best way I think (for Android), no installing apps, etc
https://www.google.com/amp/s/lifehacker ... 339091/amp

Just enable both the dark settings, I only did as per their instructions for only one, the ui, and it didn't work.
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2004
1286 posts
74 upvotes
williamsauga wrote:
Mar 8th, 2019 2:11 pm
https://darkreader.org/

Problem Solved!
As day turned into night on this day , I decided I want all my sites to be dark mode after dark !

It is a little concerning though how many Chrome extensions have a permission setting of "can read and modify all content on all sites that you visit "

I mean that's worse than a keylogger or an information leak , that's outright giving the extension owner raw unfiltered complete access to everything you do online !

Wappalyzer ... Honey ... Darkkreader ... Google Translate ... The Great Suspender .... who's gonna betray me first ?!
[Call To Action] ✈ New air travel rules: Canadians are in for a rude awakening🍁

Thank You RFD Community! 🤘
2019: 📶Umidigi A5 Pro, 📱PayTM, 🏧HSBC, 💸Coast Capital, 🚗Turo, 💳Stack Financial, 🍽SkipTheDishes, 🍷LCBO, ✈RBC WestJet
Nov 27, 2014
98 posts
111 upvotes
Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC
Any app updates for ios13 coming?