Dell Refurbished

Dell Refurbished coupon codes

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2024 1:01 pm
Verified Rep
Oct 7, 2008
1704 posts
1031 upvotes
telepathy wrote: Was hoping for the best. The precision 5720 aio has been popping up lately on other refurbers as well, but none with touch. I assume the touch variant is just substantially less common or maybe more fragile as some of the earlier touch devices were kind of wonky like the dell xps which had some touch screen issues.
I have to admit, I am a touch-hater - never use it, don't like it :) Pretty sure the only way I knew touch was even working on my current work laptop was when my cat touched the screen and the mouse cursor moved :D

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Verified Rep
Oct 7, 2008
1704 posts
1031 upvotes
We are running a storewide midweek sale, starting today and running through Thursday.

Dell Refurbished Midweek Sale
Save 15% on all systems & accessories storewide, including already discounted Dell Hot Deals.
Use coupon code MIDWKJAN23 at checkout. Limited Quantities available. Ends January 19th, 2023.
Not applicable to previous orders & cannot be combined with other coupons.

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Verified Rep
Oct 7, 2008
1704 posts
1031 upvotes
Our Month End Sale is on now, and runs through (not surprisingly :)) the end of the month!

Dell Month End Sale
Save 15% on all systems & accessories storewide, including already discounted Dell Hot Deals.
Use coupon code MONTHEND15OFF at checkout. Limited Quantities available. Ends January 31st, 2023.

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2012
1770 posts
1140 upvotes
Markham
karembeu wrote: Our Month End Sale is on now, and runs through (not surprisingly :)) the end of the month!

Dell Month End Sale
Use coupon code MONTHEND15OFF at checkout. Limited Quantities available. Ends January 31st, 2023.

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Hi John, does those laptops have SIM card trays? I mean it's SIM card ready where I can just plug a SIM card in and surf online.
Verified Rep
Oct 7, 2008
1704 posts
1031 upvotes
Our Valentine's Day Laptop Sale is now live and runs through February 14th, 2023.

Valentine's Day Laptop Sale
Feel the laptop love! 20% off all laptops, including already discounted Dell Hot Deals.
Use coupon code LTLOVE20 at checkout. Limited Quantities available. Ends February 14th, 2023.
Offer is not applicable to previous orders and cannot be combined with other coupons.

~ John @ DellRefurbished

p.s. the code may also work for fixed (desktop) workstations, but you didn't hear it from me :)
Last edited by karembeu on Feb 9th, 2023 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
3659 posts
1647 upvotes
Toronto
karembeu wrote: Our Valentine's Day Laptop Sale is now live and runs through February 14th, 2023.

Valentine's Day Laptop Sale
Feel the laptop love! 20% off all laptops, including already discounted Dell Hot Deals.
Use coupon code LTLOVE20 at checkout. Limited Quantities available. Ends February 14th, 2023.
Offer is not applicable to previous orders and cannot be combined with other coupons.

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Hi John,

On the website, it is still showing "Sale Ends November 6th". You may want to update it.
Zoomer Wireless, Fido Tablet Plan
Carry Tel Internet
Verified Rep
Oct 7, 2008
1704 posts
1031 upvotes
On what page, I am seeing 14th everywhere? I'll purge the site cache, hopefully that fixes it.

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
3659 posts
1647 upvotes
Toronto
karembeu wrote: On what page, I am seeing 14th everywhere? I'll purge the site cache, hopefully that fixes it.

~ John @ DellRefurbished
It is fixed now.
Carry Tel Internet
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2012
1770 posts
1140 upvotes
Markham
Oh boy, I place an order yesterday for a laptop at full price. The same laptop went on sale today. I should have placed the order 1 day later.
Any recourse for my situation? I can't seem to find the "Cancel Order" button, and no one picks up the phone when contacting the customer service.
The status of the order is now "Processing".
Verified Rep
Oct 7, 2008
1704 posts
1031 upvotes
Uranium101 wrote: Oh boy, I place an order yesterday for a laptop at full price. The same laptop went on sale today. I should have placed the order 1 day later.
Any recourse for my situation? I can't seem to find the "Cancel Order" button, and no one picks up the phone when contacting the customer service.
The status of the order is now "Processing".
@Uranium101 If you haven't reached the CS Team yet, PM me with your order number and I'll see what I can do.

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Verified Rep
Oct 7, 2008
1704 posts
1031 upvotes
Our Family Day sale is now live, and runs through Feb. 21st.

Family Day With Dell
Save 20% on all systems & accessories storewide, including already discounted Dell Hot Deals.
Use coupon code FAMILY20 at checkout. Limited Quantities available. Ends February 21st, 2023.

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
3659 posts
1647 upvotes
Toronto
karembeu wrote: Our Family Day sale is now live, and runs through Feb. 21st.

Family Day With Dell
Save 20% on all systems & accessories storewide, including already discounted Dell Hot Deals.
Use coupon code FAMILY20 at checkout. Limited Quantities available. Ends February 21st, 2023.

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Not many laptops left after the Valentine's sale.
Carry Tel Internet
Verified Rep
Oct 7, 2008
1704 posts
1031 upvotes
9613019 wrote: Not many laptops left after the Valentine's sale.
I am hoping to get more up ahead of the weekend, I'll see what comes in. Sale also runs through next Tuesday, so with Monday being a holiday, may have more to post Tuesday as well.

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Verified Rep
Oct 7, 2008
1704 posts
1031 upvotes
We have a 2 Day Flash Sale running, featuring select systems and no coupon required. The sale includes the popular Latitude 3190 offer from January, which sold out very quickly!

Dell Flash Sale - 2 Days Only!
Save big on select Dell systems, starting From Only $99.
Prices are as marked, and no coupon is required. Look for the orange FLASH SALE badge to save!
Limited Quantities are available. Flash Sale ends Thursday, March 9th, 2023.
Flash Sale prices are not applicable to previous orders and cannot be combined with any other coupons.

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
3659 posts
1647 upvotes
Toronto
karembeu wrote: We have a 2 Day Flash Sale running, featuring select systems and no coupon required. The sale includes the popular Latitude 3190 offer from January, which sold out very quickly!

Dell Flash Sale - 2 Days Only!
Save big on select Dell systems, starting From Only $99.
Prices are as marked, and no coupon is required. Look for the orange FLASH SALE badge to save!
Limited Quantities are available. Flash Sale ends Thursday, March 9th, 2023.
Flash Sale prices are not applicable to previous orders and cannot be combined with any other coupons.

~ John @ DellRefurbished
The lowest price is $89 for latitude 3190. The price is still showing $119 on the laptop page, but it will change to $89 once it is added to the cart.
Carry Tel Internet
Verified Rep
Oct 7, 2008
1704 posts
1031 upvotes
9613019 wrote: The lowest price is $89 for latitude 3190. The price is still showing $119 on the laptop page, but it will change to $89 once it is added to the cart.
The laptop page may just be cached locally for you, try going directly to the Flash page instead. There are a few of the $89 ones, but not enough to promote, so I left it as $99 :)

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2004
6019 posts
3613 upvotes
Toronto
This looks like a good deal: https://www.dellrefurbished.ca/item/del ... sff-000039 The specs are at the end of this https://downloads.dell.com/manuals/all- ... _en-us.pdf
They are silent about NVMe; that concerns me.

I just noticed that this has its own thread https://forums.redflagdeals.com/dellref ... g-2605381/
Verified Rep
Oct 7, 2008
1704 posts
1031 upvotes
Our St. Patrick's Day Sale is now live, and runs through Friday, March 17th.

Dell St. Patrick's Day Sale
Use coupon code LUCKY20 at checkout. Limited Quantities available. Ends March 17th, 2023.

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Verified Rep
Oct 7, 2008
1704 posts
1031 upvotes
Our Month End Sale is live now, and runs through (not surprisingly) the end of the month :)

Dell Month End Blowout
Save 25% on all systems & accessories storewide, including already discounted Dell Hot Deals.
Use coupon code MARCH25 at checkout. Limited Quantities available. Ends March 31st, 2023.

~ John @ DellRefurbished

Note: please note that I am out of the office, returning on April 10, so if you IM me on RFD I may not respond. If you have any questions, please reach out to the CS Team through the website.
Verified Rep
Oct 7, 2008
1704 posts
1031 upvotes
By popular demand, we are re-running the Flash Sale for the Latitude 3190 laptops!

Dell Flash Sale!
Save big on Dell Latitude 3190 laptops, Only $99.
Limited Quantities are available. Flash Sale ends Friday, April 14th, 2023.

~ John @ DellRefurbished

EDIT: looks like this offer has already sold out !!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)