• Last Updated:
  • Aug 9th, 2018 9:50 am
[OP]
Aug 6, 2018
1 posts

New fencing Business

Hey guys,

Earlier this year my brother and i started a fencing and concreting business. I was just wondering if anyone has advise for finding new customers or ways to promote and market ourselves. we have found it extra challenging to do that! Any help will be appreciated!

Thank you
5 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2502 posts
482 upvotes
Edmonton
Kijiji is very popular. Use signs on the fencing you install for temporary time and if owner allows.n
warming up the earth 1 gas fill-up at a time...
You only live once, get a v8
Dec 15, 2015
381 posts
200 upvotes
Toronto
GarrickM4961 wrote:
Aug 7th, 2018 2:44 pm
Hey guys,

Earlier this year my brother and i started a fencing and concreting business. I was just wondering if anyone has advise for finding new customers or ways to promote and market ourselves. we have found it extra challenging to do that! Any help will be appreciated!

Thank you
kijiji, putting flyers out, radio ads, knock on doors, facebook ads. Contact builders and ask if they need a new fence guy on call. Get on social media, lots of construction guys on there with good followings on Instagram.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
1566 posts
554 upvotes
Ontario
TheMaterial wrote:
Aug 8th, 2018 2:01 pm
kijiji, putting flyers out, radio ads, knock on doors, facebook ads. Contact builders and ask if they need a new fence guy on call. Get on social media, lots of construction guys on there with good followings on Instagram.
Wow, no mention of advertising as it once was. That's a good thing. However, you have to be creative and put a lot of thought into where you put your resources. There is no substitute for positive word of mouth referrals.
Penalty Box
Apr 5, 2013
3096 posts
764 upvotes
markham
you might want contact insurance companies and get on their lists too as a potential contractor

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)