Careers

Is this new low?

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2016 2:47 pm
Banned
Nov 19, 2014
910 posts
248 upvotes
Respects wrote: Same thing is happening now in the legal field. Foreign schools marketing their programs to target Canadians. Laurier opened up a BA/ LLB with Sussex in the UK for high school students. No LSAT required, 6 years for two degrees, what could go wrong, right?! Bond in Australia has more Canadians studying there than Australians.

It's getting ridiculous actually for most fields now and the government isn't doing jack all about it.
It doesn't matter anyways. No one outside of Canada thinks your Canadian law degree is worth more than one from the UK. I'm pretty sure the average white-collar American or Chinese business person that works with lawyers probably think the UK one is worth more. :lol:
I'm At The W, But I Can't Meet You In The Lobby, Girl I Gotta Watch My Back, Cuz I'm Not Just Anybody, I Seen Em' Stand In Line, Just To Get Beside Her, That's When We Disappear, You Need GPS To Find Her, Oh That Was Your Girl? I Thought I Recognized Her."
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2016
1808 posts
530 upvotes
OP I've seen similar postings on my alumni job posting site. They were for kitchen cabinet shops in the Vaughan/Concord area.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)