• Last Updated:
  • Mar 25th, 2019 5:18 pm
[OP]
Mar 20, 2019
0 posts

New member question ...

I am a new member and I only signed up because I googled a specific question about real estate and to my amazement the person I wanted answers about was on here asking their own questions.... I could reply to their thread but I’d rather not as it’s personal... I tried to send them a PM but I don’t know how to.
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2005
7844 posts
2197 upvotes
Sandramarlene85 wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 6:00 pm
I am a new member and I only signed up because I googled a specific question about real estate and to my amazement the person I wanted answers about was on here asking their own questions.... I could reply to their thread but I’d rather not as it’s personal... I tried to send them a PM but I don’t know how to.
Click on the username, select Send Message
"Leaders who don't listen will eventually be surrounded by people who have nothing to say"
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
12414 posts
2930 upvotes
RFD
Sandramarlene85 wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 6:23 pm
I don’t see that option?
I think you need to have posted a set number of posts around RFD before having the ability to send messages to users. I think you might need 10 posts or so (if I recall correctly). The mods can chime in and give the final answer. So example go to the freebies or some threads and make a comment to up your post count until you receive the ability to send messages to users.
May 10, 2019
1 posts
Did you end up figuring out what a new user needs to do to be able to PM another user?