Ongoing Deal Discussion

New Nike Clearance Center opened today at Dixie Mall! Crazy shoe selection!!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 13th, 2017 10:55 am
Feb 27, 2015
512 posts
218 upvotes
Toronto, ON
marshmelly wrote:
Oct 17th, 2017 9:31 am
I got a couple of Epic Lux running tights and a pair of Zonal Strength tights (only saw purple and bright blue). I didn't see any plain black ones in the Med section incase your wife is into those. Mostly patterened, solid purple or blue, and then grey cotton ones with a reflective logo.
Thanks so much!

Don't think she cares about style or colour, more about comfort.

with that said, which would you recommend? (She wouldn't really work out in them)

Thanks
Aug 16, 2010
442 posts
117 upvotes
aiz_324 wrote:
Oct 15th, 2017 11:22 am
I saw a pair of all white Nike Roshe One's there last weekend. Selling for $44.99. There were a few in 8.5 and 9. Can't comment on any other sizes.
Hope this helps.
Sorry for the late response. Thank you for providing this information.

I ended up going to the store on Sunday. I had to wait outside in queue for about 15 minutes to enter the store. Once i was in the store, I was able to locate those white roshe ones. I proceeded to line up to pay (line up was about 30 minutes long). While i was waiting I noticed that the roshe had a yellow / greenish stain in the area where the sole is attached to the fabric of the shoe (right beside where your pinky toe would rest). This yellow stain spanned the entire length of that connection point. I got out of line and went to pick up another pair. To my surprise, that too also had the mark. I checked another size (9) and that one also had that mark. When I looked inside the shoe where they display the sizing info, I saw a red letter. This likely indicates that this shoe was defective. Hesitantly, I still ended up deciding to buy the shoe. Then the power went out in the mall and they told everyone the registers were not working and everyone had to leave. So I guess it somewhat worked out for me.

TL:DR There are shoes in the store that are marked as defective. Look for coloured lettering near the sizing tag.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
3793 posts
95 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
Any good deals on Shox there?
May 30, 2006
226 posts
20 upvotes
Markham
ShaTR wrote:
Oct 17th, 2017 3:00 pm
Any good deals on Shox there?
they have black and red shox at vm
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
3793 posts
95 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
tenzo_r wrote:
Oct 17th, 2017 3:20 pm
they have black and red shox at vm
vm?
Jun 14, 2017
12 posts
6 upvotes
MAR-TYR-DOM wrote:
Oct 17th, 2017 2:32 pm
Sorry for the late response. Thank you for providing this information.

I ended up going to the store on Sunday. I had to wait outside in queue for about 15 minutes to enter the store. Once i was in the store, I was able to locate those white roshe ones. I proceeded to line up to pay (line up was about 30 minutes long). While i was waiting I noticed that the roshe had a yellow / greenish stain in the area where the sole is attached to the fabric of the shoe (right beside where your pinky toe would rest). This yellow stain spanned the entire length of that connection point. I got out of line and went to pick up another pair. To my surprise, that too also had the mark. I checked another size (9) and that one also had that mark. When I looked inside the shoe where they display the sizing info, I saw a red letter. This likely indicates that this shoe was defective. Hesitantly, I still ended up deciding to buy the shoe. Then the power went out in the mall and they told everyone the registers were not working and everyone had to leave. So I guess it somewhat worked out for me.

TL:DR There are shoes in the store that are marked as defective. Look for coloured lettering near the sizing tag.
That mark around the shoe you see is the glue that keeps the shoe together. It's not damaged, and it actually comes off pretty easy. Most shoes with that knit fabric tend to have some glue that will leak. I bought a pair when I was there, and it came off for me.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
3793 posts
95 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
mau_mau wrote:
Oct 17th, 2017 3:24 pm
Vaughan Mills
ah, right. Brainfart. Thanks.
Nov 3, 2011
7 posts
1 upvote
Hamilton, Ontario
Rocko24 wrote:
Oct 16th, 2017 3:48 pm
Has anyone found out yet on what day they get new stock??
I asked today about new stock and the order comes in on thursdays but needs to be processed and she said it would hit probably hit the floors by Monday. But I'm thinking could be Sunday too. Thats just what a floor girl told me. So we shall see. She also said you could call and ask about shoe if you have the stock number.
Nov 3, 2011
7 posts
1 upvote
Hamilton, Ontario
Ash9001 wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 11:27 am
Anyone spot any air forces or huraches?
Lots of AF 1 flyknit mids $79 - some low Ultraforce AF 1's in blue leather and a cream suede for $54 - a few other random kinds of AF 1's - various huraches - I saw a mens utility hurache and a couple different colourways in ladies. I cant remember how much they were - $79 I think.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2010
1774 posts
178 upvotes
Dixie is actually one of my fav malls. I moved nearby recently so this is my to go for suits and clothes. CK and Tommy have excellent deals + Suit store
Feb 27, 2015
512 posts
218 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just got back!

Unfortunately no good shoes in size 13. Lots of choices, but nothing in my "style".

I did however pick up a pair of purple zonal strength tights for the mrs. Scanned at $190 but price was actually $30. LoL hopefully she likes them.

Thanks again @i-o_o-i & @marshmelly