Ongoing Deal Discussion

New Nike Clearance Center opened today at Dixie Mall! Crazy shoe selection!!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 13th, 2017 10:55 am
Apr 29, 2006
341 posts
59 upvotes
Brampton
ss7 wrote:
Oct 17th, 2017 10:31 pm
Did anyone spot Nike Frees?
Picked up a pair of Men's Nike Free 5.0 Print in size 12 for $59.99 today.
Nov 1, 2009
439 posts
57 upvotes
mystery wrote:
Oct 18th, 2017 1:00 am
Is it just shoes or do they have Nike sportswear/clothing too?
Its been stated in the previous replies that they carry apparels.
ie. tshirts, shorts, tights, sweaters and etc
Jun 16, 2012
285 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto. ON
JRGUINNESS wrote:
Oct 17th, 2017 10:21 pm

I did however pick up a pair of purple zonal strength tights for the mrs. Scanned at $190 but price was actually $30. LoL hopefully she likes them.
Hmmm... Hopefully she will, though my experiences have been either or

(1) "you never spontaneously buy me things like you used to"

(2) "running tights? Are you saying I need to start running or get into better shape"

The invention of gift cards was man's salvation, well mine at least...

... and even if you know she's a size 4, buy a 2
Deal Addict
May 17, 2005
3650 posts
456 upvotes
if anybody have an idea if they have a "nike huarache" in black size 8 ~ 9 (womens)

thanks
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2006
1021 posts
188 upvotes
ss7 wrote:
Oct 17th, 2017 10:31 pm
Did anyone spot Nike Frees?
Not many pairs for men in each size. Only two styles (5 pairs total) in my size on Monday. Checked another size for a friend and was the same limited selection.

Tons of selection for women though. Run and Train styles, normal and flyknit.
Jun 29, 2017
73 posts
114 upvotes
I went today. 30 min wait to get in. 1 hour wait in line to pay.
As space cleared up on shelves, they would just bring more shoes out. I picked up a pair of nike frees labeled as "sample" for $40. I'm not sure what the "sample" sneakers mean, but they were all $40.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2013
3614 posts
604 upvotes
Brampton ON
robfun wrote:
Oct 21st, 2017 8:34 pm
I went today. 30 min wait to get in. 1 hour wait in line to pay.
As space cleared up on shelves, they would just bring more shoes out. I picked up a pair of nike frees labeled as "sample" for $40. I'm not sure what the "sample" sneakers mean, but they were all $40.
Those sample are the incoming model, that's one the I'm looking for at TPO they are $30 less 30% off if there is F&F much better.
As-salamu alaykum
Freedom Mobile $21 10gb
BYOP ( Plan * 24months + Phone )
Contract ( Plan * 24months - Phone - GC )

Apr 12, 2017
55 posts
62 upvotes
Toronto
yesstyle wrote:
Oct 5th, 2017 11:32 am
heard its a really ghetto mall?
What does that have to do with anything?
Ahorra plata o plomo.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
3832 posts
482 upvotes
Toronto
ElPatroncitoPues wrote:
Oct 21st, 2017 10:03 pm
What does that have to do with anything?
why wouldn't it? Low quality place usually attract the wrong kinds of people (i.e. gangs). Would you be inclined to go to a mall that has gangs? I sure don't. I'm not sayin this store must be in a high-end mall like Yorkdale but a mid-teir would've been better.
BST meeting place:
Monday-Fri (9am-5pm): Queen Station or Eaton Centre
Monday-Thurs (after 5:30pm): Sheppard & Yonge
Saturday and Sunday: n/a
Oct 21, 2017
1 posts
yesstyle wrote:
Oct 21st, 2017 10:17 pm
why wouldn't it? Low quality place usually attract the wrong kinds of people (i.e. gangs). Would you be inclined to go to a mall that has gangs? I sure don't. I'm not sayin this store must be in a high-end mall like Yorkdale but a mid-teir would've been better.

You heard him guys. There might be "GANGS" there. Oh dear. Whatever shall we do.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1236 posts
568 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
I'll help save someone a trip out here if you are looking for all black walking shoes ok for office/casual-friday.

I went there last Wednesday. Took me 2h30mins to get there on TTC. Walked in and was looking in the aisle with my shoe size and was greeted by an employee offering help. I explained what I was looking for and showed my current footwear so he knew what style/color I was looking for and he tried his best to find something that fit my needs. After looking high and low in 4 rows we came up empty handed. Everything there is kind of flashy looking on the shoes. Why can't they make an all black without flashy trim and such?

I recall seeing some Nike Monarch or something model at SportChek before all black so I was thinking when I was at the Nike outlet at Dixie Mall they would have some for a better price. Turns out they don't and they have a lot of flashy footwear. That's great if you are into flashy footwear but not great if you're not into that.

On a side note, if anyone is looking for a foodsaver The Treasure Hunt inside Dixie Mall has a few for ~$55 and a 2qt Rival slow cooker for $7.50 (nice size for one person or two).
...Location: GTA North

If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.

GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread

[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100). Please let me know if you have one for sale. Willing to part trade stuff or labour.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1236 posts
568 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
13inches wrote:
Oct 22nd, 2017 1:47 am
What's wrong with gangs?

CAN YOU DIG IT? CAN YOUUUUUU DIIIGGGGGGGG IIIITTTT??

...Location: GTA North

If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.

GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread

[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100). Please let me know if you have one for sale. Willing to part trade stuff or labour.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2009
2444 posts
117 upvotes
Toronto
Any good bball shoes left? Line ups still crappy?