• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2019 11:58 am
Tags:
Jan 3, 2012
4 posts
2 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH

New Online store?

Has anyone shopped at or have heard of eansragoods.com. I was looking for a luggage and this website appeared on the search page. I am totally unaware of this site and I couldn’t find any review or info about the company and the site does not have any company address or contact numbers.
Hope somebody has information on this as their prices are really low.
4 replies
Jun 5, 2016
608 posts
804 upvotes
If you google the service email at the bottom you find a bunch of people calling it a scam

https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... =vinayotap

But really it just looks like some sort of drop ship website. The domain was registered in July, My guess it's your website? IMO it's too new and uncredible to actually show up in any search results.

Edit: all of the Google cache results are from about a month ago when it was some sort of font/vector image download site...
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27765 posts
27805 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
I also did a Google.

And my findings were the same as @fremmy

In fact this whole thread is a bit weird if you ask me ...

A quick look at the OP’s RFD Profile reveals they’ve been an RFD Member since 2012
And this is their 2nd post ever
Last one was in January 2012

Then nada for 7.75 years
* crickets *

Sorry, but it does strike me odd they never post anything for that long a time
And then this
Jan 3, 2012
4 posts
2 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Thanks a lot for your replies. I was really sceptical about this site but hoping someone has had any legitimate dealing with this company. So, thanks once again.
Jan 3, 2012
4 posts
2 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Just to set the record right, it’s not my website. I was honestly wanting to find out if this is a legit business. Thanks, though.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)