• Mar 21st, 2017 9:40 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
7791 posts
864 upvotes
Congrats!

Go to all the baby company websites like Huggies, Pampers, Similac, Enfamil etc., sign up accounts on their sites, they'll ask when you're baby is due and they will ship you loads of free samples accordingly at the appropriate time frame.
"God's in His heaven. All's right with the world." - Robert Browning (1812-1889)
May 28, 2012
9147 posts
1645 upvotes
Saskatoon
Congratulations! Definitely sign up with the diaper companies. If you are interested in saving the big bucks, don't get enticed into using formula unless the breast feeding doesn't go according to plan. You will save a ton of money if you don't buy formula.
Jul 28, 2013
32 posts
2 upvotes
Winkle wrote:
Jul 29th, 2013 8:03 am
Congrats!

Go to all the baby company websites like Huggies, Pampers, Similac, Enfamil etc., sign up accounts on their sites, they'll ask when you're baby is due and they will ship you loads of free samples accordingly at the appropriate time frame.
Excellent suggestion!! Buggies had the best program the constantly sent us coupons in the mail and their coupons always managed to come at the perfect time!!

Congrats on the baby! Do you know what you are having?
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2007
3622 posts
179 upvotes
Letseatvaughan wrote:
Jul 30th, 2013 11:21 pm
Excellent suggestion!! Buggies had the best program the constantly sent us coupons in the mail and their coupons always managed to come at the perfect time!!

Congrats on the baby! Do you know what you are having?
Wow, thanks for all the well wishes!

No idea just yet... find out September 6th :)

Thanks for all the resources! I'll ask mods to merge this thread with boonjaca's.
Proud member of SENS Army
Banned
Oct 18, 2013
54 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto, ON
congratulations on the baby. carrying a child is a sensation like no other.

and thank you everyone for such valuable resources. I didn even know you could right out ask the companies for freebies like this. I'll definitely keep an eye out when m planning my next child :D
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
2953 posts
165 upvotes
Congrats on the kids, if anyone has any updates then let me know and I will add to the original post.
Are you a new parent and looking for freebies for your newborn, go here:
Freebies for your Newborn
Oct 11, 2006
123 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for this post, just want to update op that I emailed Lansinoh and the rep said they are not giving out samples
Thanks for contacting Lansinoh. I am happy to hear that you are planning on breast feeding with your baby. Unfortunately we do not offer samples Thank you for your interest of our products however you can find samples of Lansinoh products in several of our retail partners’ registry gift bags.
May 12, 2014
4 posts
this is a great thread!!! thanks everyone! who DOESN'T like free stuff :)
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel