Jul 3, 2007
1626 posts
121 upvotes
It seems Shoppers doesn't have the VIB program anymore! :(

Edit looks like a new link.
Aug 25, 2010
452 posts
69 upvotes
Bookmarking this site. It would be great if we could try to keep this updated ... founders kids may be getting older but I'm sure there are lots of parents to be among us.
Apr 26, 2009
138 posts
52 upvotes
I signed up with Thyme when I was pregnant and got a lot of free stuff. I signed up instore and got an Avent baby bottle and lot of coupons straight away.

https://www.thymematernity.com/en/thyme ... by-samples

I also got a call from a company regarding RESP, but told them I wasnt interested and they never called back
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
2972 posts
172 upvotes
nibbler1 wrote:
Jun 23rd, 2015 10:00 am
Bookmarking this site. It would be great if we could try to keep this updated ... founders kids may be getting older but I'm sure there are lots of parents to be among us.
I am having a 2nd one soon and went through most of the list recently and updated and removed links. I will add any links that anyone has posted
Are you a new parent and looking for freebies for your newborn, go here:
Freebies for your Newborn
Feb 20, 2013
47 posts
3 upvotes
Calgary
Hello,
I checked Shoppers Optimum Card to add on huggies promo and found out my 39,000 points expired since i didnt use my card for than 12 months :( any luck?
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2006
3477 posts
97 upvotes
Halton
Thanks for this thread! We have a four day old new born and plan to take advantage of as much as we can
Enjoy Life
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2011
1512 posts
271 upvotes
Toronto
Does Sears still offer freebie/sample package if creating registry instore?
May 19, 2013
111 posts
45 upvotes
I don't know if the samples have changed completely or it's YMMV with each location but the samples I got from Toys R Us and Sears were very different than the OP. My Toys R Us sample package came with a munchkin bottle, philips avent pacifier, safety 1st press tab plug protectors, sudocrem diaper cream, aleva naturals bamboo baby diaper, nuby pacifier & teether wipes, johnson's baby wash, aveeno lotion, and mustela dermo-cleansing. Sears gave me a HUGE reusable gift registry bag and the only thing that came in it was an ulubulu pacifier clip. I was hoping for more diapers
Apr 8, 2011
191 posts
38 upvotes
For Sears and Toys R Us, do you have to sign up in-store to get the free samples?
Oct 14, 2013
49 posts
46 upvotes
If you have a Family Assistance Program through your employer, check what resources they have available as well. They also sent me a free toy.