Wish i read this a month ago ...

Great Post Thanks
Hello
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2010
5076 posts
497 upvotes
Scarborough
Huggies website is effed up, can't register. While they claim oh its fine. No its not.

These 2 companies offer coupons but when u try to print/download, get error. Always comes to its not available, try later or its no longer offered even when website keeps showing it
Not worth it, feels like a scam
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
3292 posts
404 upvotes
apnayloags wrote:
Apr 28th, 2018 11:16 am
Huggies website is effed up, can't register. While they claim oh its fine. No its not.

These 2 companies offer coupons but when u try to print/download, get error. Always comes to its not available, try later or its no longer offered even when website keeps showing it
Not worth it, feels like a scam
Updated post with registration issues, hopefully they can get it fixed soon.
Are you a new parent and looking for freebies for your newborn, go here:
Freebies for your Newborn
Updated July 2018
Apr 22, 2007
284 posts
65 upvotes
Markham
Anyone know whether the Babies r us/Toys r us registry needs to be created in-store to get the gift bag? I keep on getting a 404 error when trying to create it online, and not sure if creating one online will give me a coupon for a gift bag either.

Thanks!
May 3, 2016
91 posts
48 upvotes
Brampton
lengmui wrote:
Apr 30th, 2018 12:59 pm
Anyone know whether the Babies r us/Toys r us registry needs to be created in-store to get the gift bag? I keep on getting a 404 error when trying to create it online, and not sure if creating one online will give me a coupon for a gift bag either.

Thanks!
Even Failure will get your profile created.. just walkin and tell them that you registered online and you are here to pick the gift bag. They will verify your profile based on Cellphone/last name.
Mar 9, 2014
390 posts
292 upvotes
Ottawa
Does anyone know if Babies"R"Us still give freebies for creating a registry? It doesn't seem to say that on their website.
Apr 22, 2007
284 posts
65 upvotes
Markham
huntclub wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 3:35 pm
Does anyone know if Babies"R"Us still give freebies for creating a registry? It doesn't seem to say that on their website.
They still give out the gift bag. I did what was mentioned above - create registry online then walk in to store to let them know I want to pick up the gift bag, and they just looked up the number and grabbed me one. This was 2-3 weeks ago, doubt anything has changed since then.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2005
4570 posts
1186 upvotes
lengmui wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 3:43 pm
They still give out the gift bag. I did what was mentioned above - create registry online then walk in to store to let them know I want to pick up the gift bag, and they just looked up the number and grabbed me one. This was 2-3 weeks ago, doubt anything has changed since then.
what's inside?
Apr 22, 2007
284 posts
65 upvotes
Markham
BenK wrote:
Jun 21st, 2018 3:53 pm
what's inside?
Mine had a 4oz Nuby bottle, Avent nursing pads, silicone pacifier, Sudocrem (small container of it), some Huggies wipes (I think a small package of 5), and a Safety1st nasal aspirator. Also had some coupons and a magazine. For reference I got mine at Vaughan Mills... pretty sure it's YMMV depending on the store.
Nov 25, 2016
81 posts
30 upvotes
lengmui wrote:
Jun 22nd, 2018 9:36 am
Mine had a 4oz Nuby bottle, Avent nursing pads, silicone pacifier, Sudocrem (small container of it), some Huggies wipes (I think a small package of 5), and a Safety1st nasal aspirator. Also had some coupons and a magazine. For reference I got mine at Vaughan Mills... pretty sure it's YMMV depending on the store.
I went to a different store - didn't get the pacifier or nasal aspirator or magazine, but had a scented disposable baggie for used diapers.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2004
9906 posts
1057 upvotes
lengmui wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 3:43 pm
what number did they look up? i just registered and i didnt get any number
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Apr 22, 2007
284 posts
65 upvotes
Markham
kiasu wrote:
Jun 26th, 2018 3:27 pm
what number did they look up? i just registered and i didnt get any number
The registry number - if you log into Babies R Us and go to the 'Update my Registry' page, there's a registry number there. I think they can also check by just the name when you get there, but the registry number is definitely faster.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2004
9906 posts
1057 upvotes
did anyone receive anything from Baby Box Canada?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

photojunkie