None
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11448 posts
145 upvotes
abercombie and finch
Archanfel wrote:
Sep 23rd, 2017 9:57 am
Do you know Trudeau personally? Or Katherine Wynne? Or even John Tory?
No.
Duterte has a lot of controversy that he hides from the public like his son's shady business. "Davao Group" and his son are involved in the BOC. Since the smuggling HAS been happening full blown and his son DOES have links to the BOC, they clearly have have involvement. This man who claims to be so tough would not let billions in smuggled goods and drugs pass through if he did not support it himself. If he was true to his word, he would not have allowed the smuggling, that could be stopped just like it is not allowed here!

Stop making a fool of yourself supporting the Hitler of the orient. Noone in their right mind openly supports Hitler (ahem! who idolized him earlier this year!).
Merry krizmuss, Merry krizmuss, have a brite and a prospruss nieuw yaar.
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2008
4787 posts
349 upvotes
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote:
Sep 23rd, 2017 11:19 am
No.
Duterte has a lot of controversy that he hides from the public like his son's shady business. "Davao Group" and his son are involved in the BOC. Since the smuggling HAS been happening full blown and his son DOES have links to the BOC, they clearly have have involvement. This man who claims to be so tough would not let billions in smuggled goods and drugs pass through if he did not support it himself. If he was true to his word, he would not have allowed the smuggling, that could be stopped just like it is not allowed here!

Stop making a fool of yourself supporting the Hitler of the orient. Noone in their right mind openly supports Hitler (ahem! who idolized him earlier this year!).
You know all those how exactly? Are you involved in the smuggling, thus has direct knowledge of the inner workings of his family? If so, I highly recommend you bring such evidences to a court of law to bring him down. Even if the court system there was corrupted, you could still present the evidences to the public directly. Sounds to me it's your moral obligation to bring down "the Hitler of the orient".

I don't support him since I believe all drugs should be legal while drug users should be allowed to OD or starved to death. It's called personal liberty and responsibility. Then again, far fewer people (ok, more like zero) support me than him.

I am simply curious what's your big ideas to solve the issue. Sounds like your only idea is to deny the very existence of the issue. I am not surprised people would vote for him rather than you.
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11448 posts
145 upvotes
abercombie and finch
Archanfel wrote:
Sep 23rd, 2017 11:33 am
I am simply curious what's your big ideas to solve the issue. Sounds like your only idea is to deny the very existence of the issue. I am not surprised people would vote for him rather than you.
I did not run for president. So that is why I am not........

You wonder how I know about the BOC smuggling thing. It is called news, Inquirer to be exact.
Merry krizmuss, Merry krizmuss, have a brite and a prospruss nieuw yaar.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
7187 posts
233 upvotes
webshark wrote:
Sep 22nd, 2017 12:24 am
I think the top druglord is running the country and killing the competition. Pablo Escobar would have probably been president of columbia if the US hadn't stepped in.
I find it hilarious when people say stuff like this. It goes to show you how effective propaganda is.

Do you have ANY proof of this?. The US is spying on Duterte 24/7. The only thing they found on him is that he takes fentanyl for his nerve damage. They cant even expose corruption and almost everyone in the philippine government is corrupt.

According to his haters. Duterte is a dictator, mafioso, cartel leader, narco trafficker. Human rights say being tough on drugs doesnt work so he shouldnt do it this way and yet he is a cartel leader?. LOL what?. Cant be both.

Duterte must be the MVP demon of the world. He is so efficient at doing all this at the same time that no one can find proof of him doing any of this. Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy

Not a trace. Not everything on reddit is true, brah.
Diversity Is Our Strength 😎
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
7187 posts
233 upvotes

This is the main guy going after duterte. He was behind his impeachment and all this nonsense you read on reddit. The things you thought that was true came from this guy and his party.

He got exposed for having a bank account in scotiabank and his response?.

Scotiabank doesnt exist!. Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy. You tell me if scotiabank exist. This is why people love Duterte.
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2008
4787 posts
349 upvotes
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote:
Sep 23rd, 2017 12:25 pm
I did not run for president. So that is why I am not........

You wonder how I know about the BOC smuggling thing. It is called news, Inquirer to be exact.
You are trying to say an idea is bad without providing alternatives. Apparently neither did those who did run for presidents. You can't really blame the voters, can you?

Was it news? I suspect that's not news since most news from respectable sources never says something definitively. It's always "alleged" or "who and who said". A quick google search showed even Wikipedia (which was not known to be reliable news source) only said "The Bureau of Customs was criticized for its alleged role in the smuggling of the illegal drugs into the country." It sounds like you took something unproven and presented them as facts.

From the inqurer:

"The House majority leader pointed out that the real issue is the BOC’s alleged incompetence, adding that they will not be distracted by Anderson and her “gang in the BOC.”"

See the keywords?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
6945 posts
1444 upvotes
Toronto
brilliant idea. anyone can off anyone for any reason they want (as long as they are poor). just leave a note on their lifeless body claiming they are a “drug dealer”. that is if you feel like leaving some irrefutable evidence. just claiming they are a dealer or pusher is good enough in most cases. judge, jury and executioner all in one. to hell with the rule of law.

how about we bring this idea over here? let us wipe out the most drug infested areas of the city. who cares if innocent victims get caught in the cross-fire. the collateral damage will be worth it for the greater good.

/S
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
2127 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto
Archanfel wrote:
Sep 23rd, 2017 11:33 am
You know all those how exactly? Are you involved in the smuggling, thus has direct knowledge of the inner workings of his family? If so, I highly recommend you bring such evidences to a court of law to bring him down. Even if the court system there was corrupted, you could still present the evidences to the public directly. Sounds to me it's your moral obligation to bring down "the Hitler of the orient".

I don't support him since I believe all drugs should be legal while drug users should be allowed to OD or starved to death. It's called personal liberty and responsibility. Then again, far fewer people (ok, more like zero) support me than him.

Wince. Why would drug users starve to death exactly?

A starving drug user will just steal/rob/murder to get food - "Personal liberty" and all that.... /sarcasm
May 22, 2016
809 posts
134 upvotes
Ontario
kevindurant1 wrote:
Sep 24th, 2017 12:08 am
I find it hilarious when people say stuff like this. It goes to show you how effective propaganda is.

Do you have ANY proof of this?. The US is spying on Duterte 24/7. The only thing they found on him is that he takes fentanyl for his nerve damage. They cant even expose corruption and almost everyone in the philippine government is corrupt.

According to his haters. Duterte is a dictator, mafioso, cartel leader, narco trafficker. Human rights say being tough on drugs doesnt work so he shouldnt do it this way and yet he is a cartel leader?. LOL what?. Cant be both.

Duterte must be the MVP demon of the world. He is so efficient at doing all this at the same time that no one can find proof of him doing any of this. Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy

Not a trace. Not everything on reddit is true, brah.
Funny they used to say the same for Pablo until he blew up a plane.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
7187 posts
233 upvotes
webshark wrote:
Sep 24th, 2017 11:36 pm
Funny they used to say the same for Pablo until he blew up a plane.
Duterte is going to commit terrorist acts on his own country now?.

You people are so lost. Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy

Duterte = Pablo Escobar, Saddam Hussein, Chinese Triad combined.

Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
2127 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto
kevindurant1 wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 1:56 pm

You people are so lost. Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
"the fight against terrorism"

Dunno Kevin - authorizing a notoriously corrupt police force to extra judiciously murder anyone they please under the flimsy umbrella of "they're drug dealers" could be considered (state-sanctioned) terrorism, don't you think?

Are you of the opinion that Duterte doesn't know that the police are hopelessly corrupt and involved in the drug trade themselves?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
7187 posts
233 upvotes
pablonutribar wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 9:20 pm
ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
"the fight against terrorism"

Dunno Kevin - authorizing a notoriously corrupt police force to extra judiciously murder anyone they please under the flimsy umbrella of "they're drug dealers" could be considered (state-sanctioned) terrorism, don't you think?

Are you of the opinion that Duterte doesn't know that the police are hopelessly corrupt and involved in the drug trade themselves?
What the police do outside the law is on them. Duterte have actually said this. He will back them up with whatever as long as its lawful. Clearly, you havent been paying attention. Hundreds of corrupt cops have been fired or sent to Mindanao as punishment.

Just an example.
authorizing a notoriously corrupt police force to extra judiciously murder anyone
SHOW PROOF WHERE HE ACTUALLY DID THIS?. Im 100% sure there is no such order made. You are confusing silly political tactic to an actual authorization made by the president. This would be an executive order and it would be public. Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy

EJK have been happening in the Philippines long before Duterte became president, kiddo.
May 22, 2016
809 posts
134 upvotes
Ontario
kevindurant1 wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 1:56 pm

I never said he was going to blow up a plane. The ppl of columbia loved Pablo as you love Duterte. He was elected and wanted to be president. Then he blew up a plane and the ppl turned on him.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
7187 posts
233 upvotes
webshark wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 11:42 pm
I never said he was going to blow up a plane. The ppl of columbia loved Pablo as you love Duterte. He was elected and wanted to be president. Then he blew up a plane and the ppl turned on him.
People love Ghandi too. You can compare Duterte to any leader that is loved by its people.

And no, Colombians(Colombia BTW not Columbia :facepalm: ) didnt love Pablo. Only a part of it which is Medellin.

Not only your facts are wrong, your comparisons are pretty silly.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
2127 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto
kevindurant1 wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 10:20 pm
What the police do outside the law is on them. Duterte have actually said this. He will back them up with whatever as long as its lawful. Clearly, you havent been paying attention. Hundreds of corrupt cops have been fired or sent to Mindanao as punishment.

Just an example.

SHOW PROOF WHERE HE ACTUALLY DID THIS?. Im 100% sure there is no such order made. You are confusing silly political tactic to an actual authorization made by the president. This would be an executive order and it would be public. Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy

EJK have been happening in the Philippines long before Duterte became president, kiddo.
Would you prefer the proof in written or video form of Duterte's authorization/encouragement/bragging?

EXTRA-JUDICIAL killings, by their very nature, are unlikely to have a paper trail. If you have a hard time understanding that, maybe look up the meaning of the term "extra-judicial".