• Nov 17th, 2017 2:17 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
6945 posts
1444 upvotes
Toronto
perhaps KD loved the movie the purge so much he's happy the basic premise is being put to good use to wipe out his own people.
he's so happy it makes him Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2010
4656 posts
1579 upvotes
Interesting that one of the biggest users of the term 'Nazi' on these boards is openly supportive of this Hitler wannabe. Clearly, durant never tires of looking silly on these boards. :facepalm:
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
5966 posts
221 upvotes
The guy says he wants to be like Hitler and kill drug addicts like Hitler killed jewish people but that's obviously just the political opposition out to get him. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Deal Addict
May 17, 2005
3650 posts
456 upvotes
Conquistador wrote:
Sep 26th, 2017 1:15 pm
Interesting that one of the biggest users of the term 'Nazi' on these boards is openly supportive of this Hitler wannabe. Clearly, durant never tires of looking silly on these boards. :facepalm:
well ... as long as he is not "white supremacist" or even worse an "ALT-RIGHT" (those are the most dangerous) everything is "ok" ... Winking Face
Jul 30, 2010
931 posts
106 upvotes
A dictator is okay as long as it's MY dictator. Talk to any **** Chavista/Madurista or Castro fanboy and you'll realize that whatever your idea of "how stupid can a person actually be" was, those people will smash that idea into a million pieces.

Some fake news article popped up in facebook a few days ago from a Venezuelan newspaper talking about how the US is going to invade Venezuela, and the responses made me sad for the state of humanity and amazed at how such massive amounts of people are utterly devoid of useful brain activity.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
7187 posts
233 upvotes
pablonutribar wrote:
Sep 26th, 2017 4:00 am
Would you prefer the proof in written or video form of Duterte's authorization/encouragement/bragging?

EXTRA-JUDICIAL killings, by their very nature, are unlikely to have a paper trail. If you have a hard time understanding that, maybe look up the meaning of the term "extra-judicial".
Oh really?. The president orders EJK and there is zero trail?. No corrupt cop that can be paid for information?. No leak?. They must be running the best government in the world.

Even the CIA/NSA have leaks. Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy.

Again. EJK is nothing new in the philippines. There is actually a word filipino's use because it is so common. Its called "sinalvage" from the word "salvage".

What is hilarious about all this. Duterte doesnt need to do what you guys are saying. Thats for low level cops.

He is the PRESIDENT of the philippines. He can literally just pressure some corrupt judge and give up warrants on the people on his narco list. Attack their compounds and drop evidence(its called laglag ebidensya). Tell everyone they fired first. DEA style.

This is actually what could be going on right now but you guys are so lost that you guys will make anything up.
Diversity Is Our Strength 😎
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
5966 posts
221 upvotes

He stated he wants to kill 3 million drug addicts like Hitler killed Jewish people. These are Duterte's words from his mouth. Stop spreading fake news KD1.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
2127 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto
kevindurant1 wrote:
Sep 26th, 2017 3:20 pm
Oh really?. The president orders EJK and there is zero trail?. No corrupt cop that can be paid for information?. No leak?. They must be running the best government in the world.

Even the CIA/NSA have leaks. Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy.

Again. EJK is nothing new in the philippines. There is actually a word filipino's use because it is so common. Its called "sinalvage" from the word "salvage".

What is hilarious about all this. Duterte doesnt need to do what you guys are saying. Thats for low level cops.
It would be easier if you just admitted you let out a brainfart in your last post (because you know damn well Duterte has been on record calling for extra-judicial murder more than once). It happens to the best of us mate!
kevindurant1 wrote:
Sep 26th, 2017 3:20 pm
He is the PRESIDENT of the philippines. He can literally just pressure some corrupt judge and give up warrants on the people on his narco list. Attack their compounds and drop evidence(its called laglag ebidensya). Tell everyone they fired first. DEA style.

This is actually what could be going on right now but you guys are so lost that you guys will make anything up.
He could be. But he isn't. Thanks for sharing your creative little story though.

(And stop trying to misdirect from your brainfart - it's very transparent to those of us with half a brain)
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
2127 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto
Conquistador wrote:
Sep 26th, 2017 1:15 pm
It's comical really. A Trudeau supporter who hates Trump but acts like a Trump supporter when it comes to Duterte.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
7187 posts
233 upvotes
hugh_da_man wrote:
Sep 26th, 2017 7:52 pm

He stated he wants to kill 3 million drug addicts like Hitler killed Jewish people. These are Duterte's words from his mouth. Stop spreading fake news KD1.
You really want to do this again? Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy

Duterte apologized for that remark to the jewish community. Duterte was invited by Israel too. Even the jewish community in the Philippines understood it was a joke. They actually support him. Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy

Keep trying kiddo.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
7187 posts
233 upvotes
pablonutribar wrote:
Sep 27th, 2017 4:01 pm
It's comical really. A Trudeau supporter who hates Trump but acts like a Trump supporter when it comes to Duterte.
It is only comical for simpletons.

Trudeau = best choice for PM in Canada
Duterte = best choice for President in the Philippines
Trump = worst choice for POTUS.

Welcome to the real world. You only get a few choices when it comes to elections. You only get to pick one.

If your choice was between an extremely corrupt politician VS less corrupt politician. They are both corrupt but you have to pick. Who would you pick?.
Deal Guru
Nov 15, 2004
14181 posts
1532 upvotes
Toronto
pablonutribar wrote:
Sep 27th, 2017 4:01 pm
Seriously.

A 71 year old blatantly corrupt conservative with ties to organized crime syndicates and foreign powers who actively hates a large percentage of his country's population? The worst thing ever for one country, but the best thing that could have happened for another.

The two of them really love each other and share nearly identical viewpoints on most things, so this is just a textbook example of how KD1's commitment to emotion over objectivity blinds him to the world.
Could HAVE, not could OF. What does 'could of' even mean?
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
2127 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto
kevindurant1 wrote:
Sep 27th, 2017 4:04 pm
You really want to do this again? Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy

Duterte apologized for that remark to the jewish community. Duterte was invited by Israel too. Even the jewish community in the Philippines understood it was a joke. They actually support him. Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy

Keep trying kiddo.
I think you missed the forest but for the trees...(do you need us to explain this for you?)
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
2127 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto
Trudeau = best choice for PM in Canada - I believe in human rights and rule of law!
Duterte = best choice for President in the Philippines - Scratch that I don't believe in human rights nor rule of law!
Trump = worst choice for POTUS. - I think I sort of believe in human rights and rule of law after all!
kevindurant1 wrote:
Sep 27th, 2017 4:14 pm
Welcome to the real world. You only get a few choices when it comes to elections. You only get to pick one.
Welcome to the real world. You either believe in human rights and rule of law or you don't. There is a spectrum on human rights and rule of law I suppose, but support for extra-judicial death squads is so completely antithetical to the moral convictions of someone like Justin Trudeau as to make this choice dichotomous.

Do you actually have any moral convictions or are your morals just completely situational?
kevindurant1 wrote:
Sep 27th, 2017 4:14 pm
If your choice was between an extremely corrupt politician VS less corrupt politician. They are both corrupt but you have to pick. Who would you pick?.
Umm...I'd pick the corrupt one that didn't believe in the righteousness of extra-judicial murder by corrupt police/vigilante death squads.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
5966 posts
221 upvotes
kevindurant1 wrote:
Sep 27th, 2017 4:04 pm

Keep trying kiddo.
1) That wasn't even an apology. He blamed it on being tired and said he shouldn't have mentioned the word "jewish". He didn't say he doesn't want to be Hitler and he didn't say he doesn't want to kill 3 million drug addicts. How do you support someone who says they are Hitler? CANADIANS FOUGHT AND DIED FIGHTING AGAINST HITLER! Remember that. You're a traitor to this country and what it represents if you support people who say they are Hitler. I'm sorry but you don't get away with supporting someone who calls themselves Hitler because they vaguely apologized for saying the word "jewish". Check the transcripts.

2) What jewish community in the Philippines? I have more synagogues in my neighbourhood than the Philippines has in their country. Also, I imagine jewish people in the Philippines are required to accept Duterte's "apology" or they face persecution at the hands of someone who openly threatens to murder people and compares himself to Hitler. If you were jewish and living in a corrupt country like the Philippines, would you challenge the actions of the person who says he's Hitler? I know I wouldn't.

3) Let's see some links pointing to all this jewish support he has in the Philippines. You have made that claim multiple times now to try to deflect from Duterte calling himself Hitler but there is no evidence that I can find to support your claims.

Let's recap....you call people Nazis all the time yet here Duterte says he wants to be Hitler but that doesn't make him bad because he apologized for using the word "jewish". Good stuff. I'm actually surprised you're not a Trump fan, you seem to love populist leaders and you have no standards or consistency. He's a perfect match for someone like you!