Tags:
None
Dec 24, 2005
85 posts
13 upvotes
bonterra wrote:
Mar 3rd, 2017 11:52 pm
Ok think the Takis should appear.
Thank you!! Wow, there is French on these packages! Awesome, now I won't have to drive all the way to Mississauga for these.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
6054 posts
1041 upvotes
supashoppa wrote:
Mar 4th, 2017 11:50 am
Thank you!! Wow, there is French on these packages! Awesome, now I won't have to drive all the way to Mississauga for these.
Thank you for telling me how to post pictures.
Dec 24, 2005
85 posts
13 upvotes
bonterra wrote:
Mar 4th, 2017 1:28 pm
You're very welcome! :) I went to my local RCSS today and I saw the Takis there too beside the Pringles in the chips aisle. $1.49 a pack. Such a good price considering the place in Mississauga charges $3 per bag. With Takis and Flamin' Hot Cheetos now in Canada, I don't think I'll ever have to go back to the States now, especially in its current political climate.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8285 posts
1686 upvotes
Toronto
Not new but I see Jif peanut butter coming back to Canada as indicated by tomorrow's Loblaws flyer
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2005
4384 posts
732 upvotes
Markham
bonterra wrote:
Mar 4th, 2017 1:28 pm
Thanks to supashoppa for showing bonterra how to post! I hate you guys for showing me more things to eat...did you have to show me two packs of Takis and four packs of Nellie's.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
6054 posts
1041 upvotes
From the latest Metro flyer:

Haagen Daz "Spirits" line. Irish Cream, Coffee and Biscuits; Rum, Vanilla Caramel Blondie; Vodka, Key Lime Pie; and Rum, Ginger Cookie.

Also Nestle frozen Smarties Mini Cone; Real Dairy Frozen Greek Yogourt, Velvety Cappucino; and Real Dairy Premium Ice Cream Sandwiches, Natural Vanilla.
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9627 posts
798 upvotes
bonterra wrote:
Mar 8th, 2017 1:56 pm
From the latest Metro flyer:

Haagen Daz "Spirits" line. Irish Cream, Coffee and Biscuits; Rum, Vanilla Caramel Blondie; Vodka, Key Lime Pie; and Rum, Ginger Cookie.

Also Nestle frozen Smarties Mini Cone; Real Dairy Frozen Greek Yogourt, Velvety Cappucino; and Real Dairy Premium Ice Cream Sandwiches, Natural Vanilla.
You missed one: Whisky Chocolate Truffle.

The Haagen Daz is on sale for $4.99 too. I want to try out these flavors, but not sure about the quality these Haagen Dazs flavors. What I mean by that is this is the ingredients of Haagens Dazs Coffee:

Ingredients for Irish Cream, Coffee and Biscuits

I get that the added Irish Cream would cause that added ingredients, but corn syrup, milk protein concentrate and glucose solids sounds like the crap found in junk ice cream rather than Irish Cream.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
6054 posts
1041 upvotes
Thanks the print is so small on my phone I was getting tired eyes. Lol!!

Still not sure if the Vanilla Caramel one was Blondie or Banana? Could you tell which one it is?

New Rustico pizza variety, Supremo, smoked ham, pepperoni, mushrooms and spring onions.
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9627 posts
798 upvotes
bonterra wrote:
Mar 8th, 2017 8:35 pm
Thanks the print is so small on my phone I was getting tired eyes. Lol!!

Still not sure if the Vanilla Caramel one was Blondie or Banana? Could you tell which one it is?

New Rustico pizza variety, Supremo, smoked ham, pepperoni, mushrooms and spring onions.
Walmart.ca may not have any stock, but they do have all the pics:

Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2008
3347 posts
1015 upvotes
Harveys has a black forest shake and key lime donuts right now. Donuts? smh.

^ that rum thing looks amazing!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
3717 posts
492 upvotes
Regina
got to try the haagen, chips and cookies...look awesome
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
6054 posts
1041 upvotes
Now I've seen it all. Like the copper bag.
Images
  • 20170310_180443.jpg