• Sep 21st, 2017 9:45 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
6123 posts
1064 upvotes
Which Superstore has the Taki's ?

May be in town this summer, will try the sandwiches.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
3746 posts
501 upvotes
Regina
bonterra wrote:
May 17th, 2017 12:44 am
Which Superstore has the Taki's ?

May be in town this summer, will try the sandwiches.
east end, I think they were a buck fitty
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
3746 posts
501 upvotes
Regina
bonterra wrote:
May 17th, 2017 12:06 am
Thanks for posting!! I'll alert my family members that they are now available in Regina.

Are you eating Malcolm's pies? They love them.
thanks, now I got a craving for those pies and we have no oven for another week...lol, home renos
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2006
1967 posts
265 upvotes
Ancaster, ON
Picked up a case of Pepsi Fire in the US yesterday, its a cinnamon Pepsi. Bought it just out of curiosity haven't tried it yet. Also saw they have a new Mountain Dew USA flavor. Why couldn't they have released a Mountain Dew Canada 150? Meh, our smaller population always gets us shafted.

Dec 5, 2005
730 posts
76 upvotes
Spotted the Maple Cheerios today. $2.94 @ WM was enough to get the sale. Will try them eventually.

Those cookie dough Kit Kats are dwindling since they've been out here since earlier in the year. I only really saw them at London Drugs...
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9727 posts
836 upvotes
JACKIE26 wrote:
May 21st, 2017 4:54 pm
We bought them yesterday and think they are awful. The Strawberry Nut and Coffee Nut M&M's we bought at Walmart in the US are much better.
I didn't even know these existed... I miss border shopping.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2003
9953 posts
358 upvotes
Tried a few of the newer things:
-Swiss Chalet Ribs- These are terrible with a texture of canned meat. That would explain why they are refrigerated and last for months. the St, Hubert frozen ribs are much better.
-The Caramel M&M's I quite enjoyed, it's a firmer caramel than say a Caramilk bar but it has a good taste.
-Maple Cheerios I found have no maple taste whatsoever and were very disappointing. Though I admit I am a maple snob so maybe they'll be tasty enough for some.
KitKat item collector- always looking for swag or branded items.
Dec 5, 2005
730 posts
76 upvotes
Found Doritos Heatwave @ WM here yesterday. Turns from BBQ to Chili taste apparently.