Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
17427 posts
12774 upvotes
Toronto
Maybe not new to some but spotted in tomorrow's Highland Farms flyer, Meatbar

"Meatbar is so NOT jerky. This is the real deal, friends. Grass-fed, slow cooked, slow smoked, perfectly seasoned beef. No artificial preservatives, flavours or colours, and 35% less salt to boot."

https://meatbar.com/collections/all
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1412 posts
866 upvotes
YYC
"Meatbar"...? LOL. That's either a marketing genius or a marketing failure.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 14, 2007
5038 posts
1459 upvotes
Regina
definitely not a new product but just tried freekeh for the first time last night, it was very good, after some research it has more benefits than quinoa but higher calories...I like it better than quinoa and is supposed to be a superfood...doesn't get much play in the media

Edit: noticed bonterra was almost 6 years to the day ahead of me in this thread
May 1, 2007
418 posts
210 upvotes
Toronto
jenviea wrote: "Meatbar is so NOT jerky. This is the real deal, friends. Grass-fed, slow cooked, slow smoked, perfectly seasoned beef. No artificial preservatives, flavours or colours, and 35% less salt to boot." https://meatbar.com/collections/all
I ordered a bunch last year - pretty good. this is not jerky but a bar of meat. I found the regular flavor to be the best. The spicy was the second best.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1412 posts
866 upvotes
YYC
Must be SuperBowl weekend. WM flyer today had Doritos for $1.97 and those Pringles Grooves were also listed on-sale. :)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
9925 posts
7088 upvotes
Mississauga
chaingunsofdoom wrote: "Meatbar"...? LOL. That's either a marketing genius or a marketing failure.
Better than calling it "Meatlog" I guess.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3365 upvotes
Vancouver
Mountain Dew Baja Blast (Baja Blast is a Mountain Dew flavor variant. Its standard Taco Bell tagline in the United States is "A tropical lime storm," while its store release tagline was "DEW with a blast of Natural and Artificial tropical lime flavor."). Taken from wiki

I bought one to try this weekend.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
7949 posts
3608 upvotes
New Schweppes Blood Orange and Grapefruit zero sugar sodas. At WalMart, $4.47.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
trellaine201 wrote: Yikes@Tims
Usually that's my standard response to anything from Tim's because it's warranted, but I'm actually somewhat intrigued in this case.

I'm hoping that they'll actually make something that's not full of junk.
I don't have high hopes of of winning that bet, but one can dream....
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
rjp123 wrote: I ordered a bunch last year - pretty good. this is not jerky but a bar of meat. I found the regular flavor to be the best. The spicy was the second best.
Do you have any left?
Snap a photo or something. I'm curious.

If it's not jerky, it almost sounds like kippered meat snacks.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
May 1, 2007
418 posts
210 upvotes
Toronto
death_hawk wrote: If it's not jerky, it almost sounds like kippered meat snacks.
Kippered beef is very similar - yes. I'll try to upload a photo later today.
Jan 30, 2013
334 posts
195 upvotes
Found Kings Hawaiian Hawaiian sweet rolls original at Save On Foods.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
4196 posts
3204 upvotes
toronto
Sherlock115 wrote: Found Kings Hawaiian Hawaiian sweet rolls original at Save On Foods.
WAIT WHAT!?! where is this? what city???? UGH, no save on foods in ontario :(
Got that FIDO account!
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1412 posts
866 upvotes
YYC
The new Diet Coke Strawberry and Blueberry are at Co-op here. $4.49 each.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
Sherlock115 wrote: Found Kings Hawaiian Hawaiian sweet rolls original at Save On Foods.
Wait. Really?

I even bought some pineapple juice just to see if I could replicate it.
Deal Fanatic
May 22, 2003
9325 posts
6385 upvotes
Vancouver
jenviea wrote: Maybe not new to some but spotted in tomorrow's Highland Farms flyer, Meatbar

"Meatbar is so NOT jerky. This is the real deal, friends. Grass-fed, slow cooked, slow smoked, perfectly seasoned beef. No artificial preservatives, flavours or colours, and 35% less salt to boot."

https://meatbar.com/collections/all
I actually want to try this!
Aug 6, 2018
359 posts
352 upvotes
chaingunsofdoom wrote: The new Diet Coke Strawberry and Blueberry are at Co-op here. $4.49 each.
have tried every flavor including these and they are the only sodas ive taken one sip of and thrown out.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)