None
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4005 posts
839 upvotes
Sask.
cRaZyRaVr wrote:
Sep 6th, 2018 12:43 pm
Picked up a box of this to try, after buying their shrimp for the first time and being very impressed in the quality.
Very very good!!! Went back and bought two more boxes since it was on sale. Highly recommend.

Good to know, thanks. I bought two packages of their shrimp this week on sale at RCSS, but haven't tried them yet. Always wondered what shrimp burgers would be like.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2004
2552 posts
425 upvotes
Mississauga
natalka wrote:
Sep 7th, 2018 11:22 am
Good to know, thanks. I bought two packages of their shrimp this week on sale at RCSS, but haven't tried them yet. Always wondered what shrimp burgers would be like.
I love their shrimp. Not cheap but the quality is great. Do not shrink at all nor release much moisture when cooking. Same thing for the burgers. I was surprised.
I got them at my local NoFrills at $5.99 shrimp and $6.99 burgers.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2008
4639 posts
1655 upvotes
cRaZyRaVr wrote:
Sep 6th, 2018 12:43 pm
Picked up a box of this to try, after buying their shrimp for the first time and being very impressed in the quality.
Very very good!!! Went back and bought two more boxes since it was on sale. Highly recommend.
I tried the PC shrimp burgers and they were not very nice at all. They had a foamy-spongey texture as if they were made out of beaten egg. I had expected something firmer. They were a bit bigger though at 113g. Intrigued by the Marine del Rey though. Are they firm?
Jan 30, 2013
206 posts
53 upvotes
Hershey's Gold caramelized creme peanuts & pretzels 39g found at Walmart by the express registers.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2004
2552 posts
425 upvotes
Mississauga
lecale wrote:
Sep 7th, 2018 12:50 pm
I tried the PC shrimp burgers and they were not very nice at all. They had a foamy-spongey texture as if they were made out of beaten egg. I had expected something firmer. They were a bit bigger though at 113g. Intrigued by the Marine del Rey though. Are they firm?
Yes they are firm. Cook from frozen in a non-stick pan. Flip once, spread a bit of BBQ sauce on top and throw it in a bun. It really surprised me.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2004
2552 posts
425 upvotes
Mississauga
Saw and bought this at RCSS because I am willing to try anything once. Never ever again. HT or Breyers or CoolWay are heads and shoulders above this disaster. Taste and texture just not there.

Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
13393 posts
2206 upvotes
Toronto
cRaZyRaVr wrote:
Sep 10th, 2018 12:43 pm
Saw and bought this at RCSS because I am willing to try anything once. Never ever again. HT or Breyers or CoolWay are heads and shoulders above this disaster. Taste and texture just not there.
I would have steered clear at "Frozen desserts" clearly written on the container.
Dec 5, 2005
804 posts
118 upvotes
Silly question, but do we have a Tostitos Queso type cheese in any flavor besides Medium? We like the texture but not necessarily the peppers. :)

Was down in the US and found a Frito Lay cheese as well as well as Tostitos Mild which had no peppers in it at all.

The only other flavors up here are Old Dutch which tastes horrible and Cheez Whiz which is... Cheez Whiz.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2008
4639 posts
1655 upvotes
Limited Edition Late Night Fully Loaded Nachos Doritos, black bag, spotted at Zehrs
Deal Fanatic
Jan 30, 2006
9116 posts
701 upvotes
Vancouver
I think this product is American BUT I tried Mountain Dew lemon w/ real juice. It’s very yummy. It goes really well w Dew.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2008
4639 posts
1655 upvotes
Mountain dew has always had concentrated orange juice in it, believe it or not...does that count as "real"? Is the change ingredients or marketing, do you think?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 30, 2006
9116 posts
701 upvotes
Vancouver
Hmm let me check. It’s American Mountain Dew I believe. The grocery store has a small section. I’ve never seen it anywhere else but perhaps it’s mainstream in Canada?

The cans label says “new”, “mountain dew ice lemon lime”, “with a splash of real juice” :). I’d post a pic but no idea how. I did it once and it’s not a simple process from what I remember.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
3040 posts
5893 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
trellaine201 wrote:
Sep 15th, 2018 5:55 pm
Hmm let me check. It’s American Mountain Dew I believe. The grocery store has a small section. I’ve never seen it anywhere else but perhaps it’s mainstream in Canada?

The cans label says “new”, “mountain dew ice lemon lime”, “with a splash of real juice” :). I’d post a pic but no idea how. I did it once and it’s not a simple process from what I remember.
Is it this?: