[Rogers] *New* Rogers Atlantic Bundle 99.99$ HomePhone/TV/Internet

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2014 2:51 pm
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2003
9776 posts
273 upvotes

[Rogers] *New* Rogers Atlantic Bundle 99.99$ HomePhone/TV/Internet

I NEVER thought I'd be posting a hot deal for Rogers. But if you live in the Atlantic provinces, they have definitely one up'ed Bell's FibreOp with this deal : http://promo.orderrogers.ca/bundle99/?c ... 12-_-slot2

At a guaranteed 99.99$ a month (if you agree to a 3 year term), you get the following:

3 Great Services. 3 Year Rogers Price Guarantee.
Only Rogers gives you over 12,000 hours of content on Rogers On Demand2 and access to Rogers Anyplace TV on your laptop, smartphone or tablet.3
Your Bundle Includes:

Digital PLUS TV
•Over 240 channels + over 29 FREE HD channels.
•The MOST Rogers On Demand content, with over 12,000 hours of TV shows and movies. NEW! - NOW WITH TVA FRENCH ON DEMAND.
•Rogers Anyplace TV - Access content on your on your laptop, smartphone, or tablet - wherever you go in Canada.

Extreme Internet
•Up to 30Mbps download speed.
•Up to 10Mbps upload speed.
•500GB monthly usage allowance.

•Easy Connect - Install and set up your Internet in 3 simple steps.

Home Phone Deluxe
•6 calling features - plus TV Call Display!
•FREE Unlimited Canadian Long Distance!
•Keep your same phone number!

Plus
FREE HD PVR rental and HD box rental for 3 years with a 3-yr term (no term in NL) - own it after 3 years for only $1 when going on our rent-to-own program!
•FREE N Gateway modem rental for 3 years with a 3-yr term. (no term in NL)
•Free Tech-Xperts for 2 months.
•Waived Internet activation fee ($14.95)

Definitely worth a look... maybe in other regions you can call and complain until they give it to you? (I removed all the fine print so check the link)
I buy KitKat (the Chocolate) swag, contact me if you have anything to sell with your price!
83 replies
Sep 19, 2007
493 posts
67 upvotes
This is pretty hot. Does it apply to Newfoundland, can't remember if Rogers is offered there?
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
1453 posts
78 upvotes
Moncton
Tried to get in this deal, but I have a retention deal with that included 1 year contract on some services to get the best deals possible and they are not able to put me on this deal. Tried retention twitce, but no go. Though my friend was able to get it even though he add a retention deal with 1 year contract on services.

This is a sweet deal.
Deal Guru
Apr 16, 2001
14334 posts
1286 upvotes
Oshawa
Damn, I wish we had Bell Alliant in Ontario for Rogers to 'compete' against.
Feb 12, 2009
817 posts
157 upvotes
Richmond Hill
where does it say that it is only offered in Atlantic provinces?
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2006
1983 posts
234 upvotes
Toronto
HOT!!!! Man I wished they offered this in Ontario. It would kill competition

All the software pirates will now reside outside the main cities lol
Apr 22, 2005
435 posts
6 upvotes
Good question... seems like it will let you order for a GTA postal code as well though the internet price is not shown in that order form.
:twisted:
Jan 12, 2007
319 posts
23 upvotes
dailce wrote:
Dec 10th, 2012 8:43 am
This is pretty hot. Does it apply to Newfoundland, can't remember if Rogers is offered there?
Yes, it is offered in newfoundland. Valid for 2 or 3 years. Best of all, no contract required. $49.99 install fee however.
Feb 12, 2009
817 posts
157 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I am probably going to see if i can convince someone to give me this in ontario. doesn't hurt
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2009
1440 posts
191 upvotes
East Coast!
Just the 500GB allowance makes this worth it! I already have the extreme internet, but it's allowance is 120GB
May 5, 2005
700 posts
38 upvotes
Halifax
I'd strongly consider this but not available in Halifax.
Dec 14, 2009
215 posts
42 upvotes
I do not like the 3-year term. If you move out of maritime before the term ends, you are screwed.
I called Rogers a week ago. They offered me internet extreme plus basic home phone bundle on one-year term. The price is $42 for the first 6 months and $90 thereafter with tax & modem rental fee included. IMO this is a better deal than the $99 one.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2003
9776 posts
273 upvotes
rsxmachine wrote:
Dec 10th, 2012 8:54 am
where does it say that it is only offered in Atlantic provinces?
I actually can't locate that on the website but if I recall the TV commercials correctly, it may even only be offered in NB and NL. But I mean it's worth attempting to get it from other regions because it's by and far the best deal I have ever seen from Rogers.

It does specifically refer to Bell Aliant however which is local :
Offer available for a limited time and subject to change without notice. One time installation fee of $49.99 applies. One time Internet activation fee of $14.95 applies.
An Early Cancellation Fee (ECF) applies if for any reason your Service is terminated prior to the end of the Service Agreement Term. Unless otherwise indicated, the ECF is $20 per month remaining in the Service Agreement Term, to a maximum of $200 (plus applicable taxes) for a 1-year term commitment, a maximum of $400 (plus applicable taxes) for a 2-year term commitment, or a maximum of $600 (plus applicable taxes) for 3-year term commitment, and applies to each Service that is terminated. Rogers may allow for the cancellation of your Service without any ECF if cancellation is requested within 30 days from date of activation (Not applicable in NL).
1.Includes Digital Plus TV ($29.31/mo), Extreme tier Internet ($49.18/mo) and Home Phone Deluxe Plan ($21.50/mo) discount rate for 3 years with 3-year term commitment. Taxes extra. TV: Includes monthly Digital Service Fee of $2.99 and, where applicable, CRTC Local Programming Improvement Fund (LPIF) fee of 1% of recurring TV monthly service fees. Internet: onetime $14.95 activation fee waived. Home Phone: Includes $0.19 Message Relay Service Fee and $0.53 in NB Government 9-1-1 Fee. International long distance, internet overage and additional features extra.
2.Charges apply to some On Demand programming content.
3.Desktop: Available in Canada with an internet connection. Charges apply for some On Demand content. For more information visit www.RogersAnyplaceTV.com. Tablet: Rogers Anyplace TV Tablet app available to Rogers customers with a compatible device. See applicable app store for eligibility. Data charges apply. Smartphone: Compatible device and Rogers wireless data plan required. Rogers Anyplace TV Live and Anyplace TV Mobile apps downloadable from applicable app stores. For Anyplace TV Live app, recurring $5/mo charge applies for 5 hours content viewing during applicable month (no carry over) and overage of $1/hr applies thereafter (overage waived for limited time). For Anyplace TV Mobile app, data charges apply while viewing content. Content availability is English only and varies depending on province and whether customer is a cable subscriber. Visit rogers.com/mobiletv for details and compatible devices.
4.Usage allowances apply on a monthly basis and vary by tier of service. Charges will apply for additional use beyond the monthly usage allowance associated with your tier of service. For details, visit rogers.com/keepingpace. Rogers Bundle includes 500GB of monthly usage allowance; Bell Aliant Good Bundle includes unlimited allowance.5.Available from Rogers within Rogers serviceable area. SpeedBoost temporarily increases download speeds for the first 10MB of a file download when extra bandwidth is available on the network. Actual speed may vary based on network traffic, amount of data transferred and length of time since last boost and other factors.
6.Rogers home phone includes 6 features; Bell Aliant home phone includes unlimited calling features.
7.Speeds may vary with Internet traffic, server or other factors. Also see the Acceptable Use Policy at rogers.com/terms. Modem set-up: the system is configured to maximum modem capabilities within Rogers own network.
8.After 36 consecutive rental payments without default, opt to own for $1 by notifying Rogers at any time within 30 days before or after 36th payment . If you do not opt to own, monthly then-current regular rental rate will apply. Title/ownership to equipment remains with Rogers unless option is exercised.
9.Includes Digital Plus TV ($37.00/mo) and Express tier Internet ($48.99/mo) discount rate for 3 years with a 3-year term commitment (no term in NL). Taxes extra. TV: Includes monthly Digital Service Fee of $2.99 and, where applicable, CRTC Local Programming Improvement Fund (LPIF) fee of 1%.
I buy KitKat (the Chocolate) swag, contact me if you have anything to sell with your price!
Jan 3, 2010
63 posts
18 upvotes
My retentions plan is up for renewal, and they wouldn't give it to me (Ontario). Retentions agent said only for new customers unless it specifically says it is available for existing customers. I pointed out that the offer fine print doesn't say anything about existing or new customers at all, but he wouldn't budge.

I have Internet Lite, modem, basic cable + DVR, and home phone barebones, and his renewal pricing was nearly $99 offered here. Far fewer features for the same price.
Feb 12, 2009
817 posts
157 upvotes
Richmond Hill
i currently have retensions deal ontario expiring march. I tried ordering online and changed the internet option since it comes up screwy. Will tell you all what happens.
× < >