[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 16, 2002
13887 posts
9479 upvotes
Toronto

New value menu at USA McDonalds

http://business.financialpost.com/news/ ... -price-war

"When the new menu hits next month, customers will be able to get a handful of options for $1, $2 or $3. The cheapest items include sodas, McChicken sandwiches, a sausage burrito and cheeseburgers. The sausage McMuffin with egg is on the menu for $3, alongside a new chicken sandwich. And the company’s buttermilk chicken tenders, which sold out last month after a brief run, are returning to the menu — with an order of two costing $2."

Can Canada be coming next?
"Had one yesterday and there was a full slice of onion no thinner than a polio shoe.

I cried out in despair." RFD user Dingus
4 replies
Feb 5, 2007
256 posts
26 upvotes
Mississauga
wtf a sausage mcmuffin is $3 now.. I haven't been in McD for awhile, how much is it in Canada?
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26865 posts
6368 upvotes
GTHA
leeoku wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 3:49 pm
wtf a sausage mcmuffin is $3 now.. I haven't been in McD for awhile, how much is it in Canada?
Paid $2.10 (used app offer) this morning. Regular price for Sausage Egg McMuffin is $3.59.
May 29, 2015
82 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto, ON
leeoku wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 3:49 pm
the $3 is sausage mcmufffin with eggs... it should be more expansive without the egg, almost same price in canada...
May 7, 2008
476 posts
144 upvotes
Toronto
Sausage McMuffin without the egg has always been $1 on the dolllar menu in US - not sure anymore though.

But really though the dollar is pretty inconsistent from location to location