Shopping Discussion

Newbie Question: Problem using UPS to see shipping progress for online shopping?

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2015 2:59 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2011
1310 posts
416 upvotes
Toronto

Newbie Question: Problem using UPS to see shipping progress for online shopping?

I am aware that this is a newbie question... also not sure if this is right forum to ask this question.

I am trying to use the UPS website to track a number of packages from the US and elsewhere which I expect to receive for items I purchased online.

When an item is STILL IN TRANSIT during shipment, I can see line by line all of the shipping progress.

Yet, once the item HAS BEEN DELIVERED, ALL of the line-by-line shipping progress disappeared. The only lines remaining are about the initial shipping and the delivery.

I spoke to UPS and was told that I could click on the triangle pointer beside "Shipment Progress" that would supposedly expand the listing to see the entire report. But this does not work for me. I have tried with different browsers and on different computers/networks.

Anyone else experiencing this? I am completely stumped on this supposedly simple task. :(
5 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2011
1310 posts
416 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone? Am I the only one who have this trouble with UPS?
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2014
1239 posts
159 upvotes
Mississauga
Perhaps you could screen shot and post what you see. Whenever I use UPS the same happens but I can expand and see everything then.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
I've never experienced that. All my tracking numbers can be expanded once delivered.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2011
1310 posts
416 upvotes
Toronto
Could this be related to some inadvertent browser restrictions I enabled? I made sure that cookies are accepted, javascript is allowed, and no ad blocker. This is most frustrating?!
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
PM me the tracking number if you want and I'll see if it works on my side.
It's about the only way to tell if it's the tracking number or something on your side.
I'd send you a tracking number but I don't know of one that's international offhand. If you want you can test one of my domestic tracking numbers.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)