Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Newegg

Amazon Echo Gen2 BOGO

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2018 5:48 pm
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
14353 posts
15717 upvotes
Oil Country
ssjlancer wrote: Alot of people say google understands conversation better. But Alexa wins on the wakeup word and the 6 mics.
Saying 'Hey google' or 'Ok google' only works half the time when theres even a little bit of backgound noise. Alexa is like 99%
I have an dot and mini.
It works like shit on my phone, but that's also my phone not a Google Home or Mini. When checking reviews and customer feedback, many said the Echo picked up voice commands better, hence why I sold all four of my Google Home Minis recently and went with the Echo Dot instead. Was reading the same things about the Google Home versus Amazon Echo, which is why I jumped on this deal.
Nov 15, 2015
329 posts
42 upvotes
Can I ask here?

Im planning to go all apple soon for phone, tablet, MacBook Air, do these speakers still make sense?

I came to the conclusion that they do bc I have a Ring and a Nest and that the speakers themselves will still work?

Could I have say the same calander app working with voice control on an Iwatch and one of these speakers or will the communication not work.
Dec 13, 2014
274 posts
105 upvotes
Oshawa, ON
Anyone grabbing a set but only need 1? I’d split....
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
The Echo is now $99 at Best Buy.. still BOGO.

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2011
3952 posts
2856 upvotes
Toronto
-----------
Last edited by drz400 on Jul 25th, 2022 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
11150 posts
3859 upvotes
Montreal, QC
newfbc wrote: The Echo is now $99 at Best Buy.. still BOGO.

Ron.
I wonder if it's a price error...let see if they honor it.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2011
1726 posts
1894 upvotes
WESTMOUNT
Daijoubu wrote: I wonder if it's a price error...let see if they honor it.
I put it in the cart for $99.99 for both. The price adjusted when I went to pay. $129 for both is still good.
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
11150 posts
3859 upvotes
Montreal, QC
herrdude wrote: I put it in the cart for $99.99 for both. The price adjusted when I went to pay. $129 for both is still good.
Looks like the price is back to $130, that was quick! Hopefully my order goes through
Perhaps the promos are not supposed to stack, I guess the $30 off was meant to start when the BOGO is done

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)