Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Newegg

ASUS ReCertified RT-AC66U B1 Dual-band Wireless-AC1750 Gigabit Router $75.99

Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto

[Newegg] ASUS ReCertified RT-AC66U B1 Dual-band Wireless-AC1750 Gigabit Router $75.99

Newegg has this refurbished Dual-band Wireless-AC1750 Gigabit Router for $75.99 with free pick up at the Richmond Hill store for those in the GTA.
AC 1750, Dual processor, USB 3.0 port, Gigabit Ethernet ports, 2 year warranty. Might make a good media server or econo router.
Last edited by idiotcanuck on Jun 27th, 2018 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
7 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
Here are reviews for the new model:
https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.a ... gK-wvD_BwE
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
9101 posts
4566 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
Even though this is essentially an underclocked RT-AC68U, this one does NOT support AiMesh.
Jan 29, 2004
500 posts
413 upvotes
ToniCipriani wrote: Even though this is essentially an underclocked RT-AC68U, this one does NOT support AiMesh.
Awww, so barely any better than the RT-N66U then?
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37128 upvotes
bunget wrote: It does support AiMesh
Can someone corroborate this?
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
May 17, 2010
397 posts
264 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: Can someone corroborate this?
Administration - Operation Mode
RT-AC66U_B1 supports several operation modes to meet different requirements. Please select the mode that match your situation.

Wireless router mode / AiMesh Router mode (Default)
Access Point(AP) mode / AiMesh Router in AP mode
Repeater mode
Media Bridge
AiMesh Node

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)