Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

$25 off (any purchase over $150) using VISA Checkout

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 26th, 2015 10:35 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2010
2170 posts
515 upvotes
Toronto

$25 off (any purchase over $150) using VISA Checkout

Deal Link:
I tried adding the coupon code VCMAR25 on my shopping cart, but it keeps saying its not active yet.

However, i dont see any starting date on the link above. It just mention the expiry date of March 25, 2015.

Anyone have luck using the code?
41 replies
Oct 21, 2005
564 posts
420 upvotes
Toronto
Ironsmack wrote: I tried adding the coupon code VCMAR25 on my shopping cart, but it keeps saying its not active yet.

However, i dont see any starting date on the link above. It just mention the expiry date of March 25, 2015.

Anyone have luck using the code?
It seems to work for me. Maybe they just activated it (Newegg's website server is probably in PST zone). You could try again yourself. Thanks.
Banned
Jul 23, 2015
141 posts
52 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Any good deals? Looking to use my apology giftcard from that whole GTX 980 ordeal.
Jul 5, 2010
31 posts
60 upvotes
Waterloo
Thanks for this!
I ended up getting a Samsung 850 EVO 250GB at $155 before coupon. Not the best deal ever, but I needed a new 250GB SSD to complete my tiered storage cluster.

For those who would like to use this coupon more than once, you can do so by applying the coupon while logged out. =)
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58618 posts
24555 upvotes
Does this only work with Newegg as the seller?
====

Works only for products sold by newegg, duh.
Banned
Jul 23, 2015
141 posts
52 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Hopefully the 850 pro 256gb goes down in price, need another one for raid. I picked one up back during christmas time for $160 with the same promotion.
Banned
Jul 23, 2015
141 posts
52 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Yeah, doesn't work on marketplace and giftcards. :(
Nov 28, 2014
121 posts
14 upvotes
Woodstock, ON
Any low price products to reach the 150 mark?
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58618 posts
24555 upvotes
I wonder how the ASUS RT-AC56U ($124.99) will fare with the Merlin firmware. I know newer routers are out and possible with newerer standards but my Asus N wireless has been rock solid with Merlin. We don't have many modern devices with wireless AC though, probably just a few smartphones and one Apple product.

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.as ... -_-Product
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5434 posts
4847 upvotes
Toronto
Not bad, time to wait and see any decent deals to make this $25 worthwhile. Too bad Newegg has shipping on almost everything.

[QUOTE]*Offer expires March 21, 2015 at 11:59 PM PT or when funds and/or supplies are exhausted, whichever is first. Does not include Pre-order, Gift Cards, Marketplace or Open Box items. Cannot be combined with other promo codes, or promotions that include a free gift. Total discount limited to $25 with promo code VCMAR25. Enter promo code at checkout. Minimum spend calculated before shipping and taxes. Discount is applied before taxes and shipping are calculated.
Offer is only valid for purchases made using Visa Checkout. Limit one discount per customer. [/QUOTE]
Jun 6, 2005
67 posts
4 upvotes
Can I use this twice with two seperate orders if i have two things i want to order ? Or will the system not allow it
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5434 posts
4847 upvotes
Toronto
shol wrote: Can I use this twice with two seperate orders if i have two things i want to order ? Or will the system not allow it
Says, limit one discount per customer. Doubt it will work more then once.
Jun 6, 2005
67 posts
4 upvotes
Just did some checking so like almost all items they sell are around 10-15 dollars more than other related sites. Add on to that they charge around 10 dollars for shipping so this isn't really a deal in most cases. It's too bad too I need some memory and the only one that is around 155ish for 16 gb gskills which I am wary to buy..
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2006
5149 posts
416 upvotes
Toronto
zentro wrote: Not bad, time to wait and see any decent deals to make this $25 worthwhile. Too bad Newegg has shipping on almost everything.
If you don't mind driving out to Mississauga, you can pick it up from their warehouse for free.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58618 posts
24555 upvotes
shol wrote: Just did some checking so like almost all items they sell are around 10-15 dollars more than other related sites. Add on to that they charge around 10 dollars for shipping so this isn't really a deal in most cases. It's too bad too I need some memory and the only one that is around 155ish for 16 gb gskills which I am wary to buy..
Can you cite a few examples for known branded computer peripherals?
Jun 6, 2005
67 posts
4 upvotes
Why would I need to do that ? Any literate functioning mortal would be able to go to newegg and compare their overall prices to directcanada, tigerdirect, ncix, etc
alanbrenton wrote: Can you cite a few examples for known branded computer peripherals?
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58618 posts
24555 upvotes
shol wrote: Why would I need to do that ? Any literate functioning mortal would be able to go to newegg and compare their overall prices to directcanada, tigerdirect, ncix, etc
At any time, a retailer will have listed many items more expensive than its competitors. Your statement is so generic and useless it applies even to discount shops like walmart. :)
Jun 6, 2005
67 posts
4 upvotes
Well generic can be interpreted as generally true :) I have been piecing together (and ordered some) a system over the last week or so and perhaps it's just chance but all items from newegg.ca have shipping where the other ones usually do not. (Specifically direct canada and NCIX)

I did this for memory. I did this for an atx 970gtx, I did this for monitors.

But I am sure someone as detail oriented as you can find yourself a good one!

alanbrenton wrote: At any time, a retailer will have listed many items more expensive than its competitors. Your statement is so generic and useless it applies even to discount shops like walmart. :)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 9, 2009
6236 posts
1772 upvotes
any deals on motherboard socket 1150 with crossfire capability? Looking for a decent motherboard in the 100-150 range for mediocre gaming.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58618 posts
24555 upvotes
shol wrote: Well generic can be interpreted as generally true :) I have been piecing together (and ordered some) a system over the last week or so and perhaps it's just chance but all items from newegg.ca have shipping where the other ones usually do not. (Specifically direct canada and NCIX)

I did this for memory. I did this for an atx 970gtx, I did this for monitors.

But I am sure someone as detail oriented as you can find yourself a good one!
I see your point. Just going to s h o p b o t . ca can make comparisons easier.

Haven't shopped a lot lately, which is why I just wanted to find out if prices at newegg.ca are generally more expensive across the board.

We don't even know each other so I'm not sure how you can say I'm detail oriented or be someone illiterate and non-functioning.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)