Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Newegg

BenQ 27" 2ms HDMI LED Monitor $190 + F/S + Extra $25 off with VISA

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2014 6:18 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2013
1395 posts
7214 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA

[Newegg] BenQ 27" 2ms HDMI LED Monitor $190 + F/S + Extra $25 off with VISA

Koodo - Zoomer Mobile - Tangerine - Voip.ms
18 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2009
2002 posts
479 upvotes
Toronto
Wow stacking all the cashback and discounts this comes to >130
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2014
1147 posts
1309 upvotes
Toronto
There is no way this monitor was 429.99, 27'' 1080, and no IPS.
Mar 7, 2013
140 posts
82 upvotes
Ontario
stanleylai wrote: Wow stacking all the cashback and discounts this comes to >130
...which exactly??? Thanks
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10924 posts
5459 upvotes
Toronto
this is a very good deal... my bro bought this monitor for $200 from early NCIX sale and really good. MVA panel, fast response for gaming. at this price I'd buy 3 for surround.
stanleylai wrote: Wow stacking all the cashback and discounts this comes to >130
what other discount? I only know of 5% off with Paypal (and if you pay by card with Visa you can't stack Visa and Paypal?)
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2009
2002 posts
479 upvotes
Toronto
ManCaveGamer wrote: this is a very good deal... my bro bought this monitor for $200 from early NCIX sale and really good. MVA panel, fast response for gaming. at this price I'd buy 3 for surround.

what other discount? I only know of 5% off with Paypal (and if you pay by card with Visa you can't stack Visa and Paypal?)
Oh... i didnt read you had to go through visa checkout but Ebates has the targeted promo 25 off 250 in my case so $50 right there
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2008
1656 posts
412 upvotes
Toronto
someone in the review said it costs "$179" last time on sale price.
thanks..
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2008
1656 posts
412 upvotes
Toronto
i AM getting "There is an issue with promo code VCNOV25. Please check promo code again or contact customer service." at the last page of checkout.
So I gave it up.!
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2003
4067 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
I've never ordered from newegg. How does their return policy work, ie if you see bad ghosting or dead pixels:

"
Return Policies

This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Monitor Standard Return Policy.

Return for refund within: 30 days
Return for replacement within: 30 days
Restocking Fee: Yes

"

Do you pay return shipping?
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2005
2751 posts
2992 upvotes
jurassic98 wrote: i AM getting "There is an issue with promo code VCNOV25. Please check promo code again or contact customer service." at the last page of checkout.
So I gave it up.!
You probably tried to checkout with VISA or with PayPal.
The coupon VCNOV25 is only applicable if you choose to pay via VISA Checkout (which means not simply paying by a VISA card, but actually using the payment processor named VISA Checkout, a competitor of PayPal - there should be a separate button "VISA Checkout" at the bottom).
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2005
1141 posts
2567 upvotes
'Sash[DSL wrote:;20622365']I've never ordered from newegg. How does their return policy work, ie if you see bad ghosting or dead pixels:

"
Return Policies

This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Monitor Standard Return Policy.

Return for refund within: 30 days
Return for replacement within: 30 days
Restocking Fee: Yes

Do you pay return shipping?
Yes, you pay for return shipping from my experience. This is the only thing that stops me from buying. A few reviews mentioned the ghosting issue.
Oct 17, 2012
78 posts
24 upvotes
Chicoutimi
ManCaveGamer wrote: this is a very good deal... my bro bought this monitor for $200 from early NCIX sale and really good. MVA panel, fast response for gaming. at this price I'd buy 3 for surround.
Unfortunately, from Newegg and Benq sites it says "TN Panel" ?? :confused:
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10924 posts
5459 upvotes
Toronto
SyCoQc wrote: Unfortunately, from Newegg and Benq sites it says "TN Panel" ?? :confused:
oh, I didn't realize that this one is the new version of the old BenQ GW2750HM A-MVA panel, so they actually downgraded then...

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.as ... -_-Product
jurassic98 wrote: someone in the review said it costs "$179" last time on sale price.
thanks..
$179 USD
Nov 18, 2010
617 posts
265 upvotes
Vancouver
One thing I learn is I always buy monitors from big box stores with good exchange/return policy.
I have super bad luck with dead pixels.
Bought a 27" Samsung from BestBuy last year with 1 dead pixel in the middle of the screen.
Went back the next day and exchange for a perfect one.
Good luck trying to swap from a mom&pop store or wait and get rejected from online store.
Most will said 5 to 7 bad pixels before they can swap.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)