Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
newegg.ca

COOLER MASTER R4-S2S-124K-GP 120mm Silent Case Fan - 4 Pack for $18.99 - $5.00 mail in rebate

Apr 15, 2009
111 posts
356 upvotes

COOLER MASTER R4-S2S-124K-GP 120mm Silent Case Fan - 4 Pack for $18.99 - $5.00 mail in rebate

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
Expiry:
November 27, 2017
Retailer:
newegg.ca
Hey,

I just came across these 120mm case fans that come in a 4-pack. It comes down to $27 (with tax and delivery) - 5 = 22 /4 = $5.5 per fan.

Yes, I know the mail in rebate is a hassle, but for 4 Fans, that is a not a bad deal in my opinion.

https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.a ... -_-Product

Cheers
4 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2286 posts
1043 upvotes
BC
Do you have experience with these fans specifically? I've sworn off Cooler Master fans. Years ago, in my quest for a quiet living room PC (went as far as buying a sound level meter), I bought a bunch of blue and red "silent" fans that I believe were in the 19-22dBA spec range (they went on sale for $5 each or so). They were louder than the fans I was replacing rated for 28dBA. So 4+ sit in my closet waiting for some application that I need extra fans that don't need to be all that quiet. They're probably garbage by now.

After that, I became Noctua fan for life, buying in quantity whenever NCIX had them on sale (haven't seen in a long time, actually).

Silence is relative. I remember sending back CoolIT water coolers that I said were loud that the CoolIT Tech said is normal. I don't believe I have ultra sensitive ears, either.
Lucky Mobile: $20/3GB Unlimited Canada wide calling. DMINR
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2012
1318 posts
727 upvotes
EDMONTON
Yup, I have the Cooler Master fans with blue LED lights and they are the loudest fans that I've came across and would paid more attention to the noise levels they emit before I buy any again!
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2905 posts
2130 upvotes
Parksville, BC
I bought these when they were on offer for $8 after MIR for the 4 pack. Not too noisy and a good deal for the money, IMO. I wouldn't fill a case with a lot of them unless they were under voltage control, however.
Feb 18, 2015
240 posts
231 upvotes
Woodstock, ON
Great deal for budget fans with a tonne of air movement. I use them on my miners... If you ran them at lower speed, I'm sure they wouldn't be near as loud. BUT they do move air.