[Newegg.ca] Newegg.ca $575 Gigabyte 1070TI

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2017 9:13 pm
9 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
1279 posts
122 upvotes
These were between $600-$675cdn when they first came out back in November.

So price is good until Black friday when Zotac 1080 AMP last year were gone off shelves at BestBuy in the states for $300usd when it was listed for another card by mistake.
Alot of people doing instore pickups for this deal so they got it fast before Bestbuy knew about the price error on their site.

Now that was a steal of a deal as these cards were going for about $795usd on their site.
Nov 29, 2007
641 posts
201 upvotes
Quebec, QC
CalvinZ wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 2:55 pm
Looks to be a pretty good price for a full size GTX 1070 Ti if you need it now, the new 1070 Ti is just on par with 1080.
This is even cheaper than Zotac Mini version,.

https://m.newegg.ca/products/N82E16814932012
But do you know if it's really different then the Zotac Mini ? The fans seams about the same and from what I have read the cooler on the mini is the big difference.
Dec 19, 2006
84 posts
52 upvotes
Vancouver
I would caution against picking up this model and recommend the EVGA one instead or something like this MSI Gaming model for $610 after $10 MIR instead. I bought the Gigabyte GTX 1080 Windforce with the same type of cooler and I regret it because the sound of the fans above 50% fan speed were so unbearable I ended up spending a lot more money buying an aftermarket cooling solution to get rid of the noise. If fan noise doesn't bother you, then this is a good deal, but the high pitch sound of those fans were intolerable for me.
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2004
3471 posts
296 upvotes
Toronto
CalvinZ wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 4:51 pm
How you think it's not sli ready?
https://www.gigabyte.com/Graphics-Card/ ... WF2-8GD#kf
It's just a reference design.
I tried compare function on newegg canada, it showed blank when compare "SLI Support".

And for OpenGL comparison . OpenGL 4.6 VS OpenGL 4.5

I'm building a gaming pc for nieces and not a geek for these modem GPU, I have to use the comparing tools which newegg providing to see the difference between those cards.
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
[OP]
Jul 18, 2011
53 posts
28 upvotes
GTAA
rui wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 6:20 pm
I tried compare function on newegg canada, it showed blank when compare "SLI Support".

And for OpenGL comparison . OpenGL 4.6 VS OpenGL 4.5

I'm building a gaming pc for nieces and not a geek for these modem GPU, I have to use the comparing tools which newegg providing to see the difference between those cards.
Man as long as they are reference design, there is no difference in function or software version support like OpenGL or SLI,
BTW Nvidia really enforcing manufactors to use only reference deign so there is no difference for the same design of card other than cooler, even their clocks are the same now since factory OC are not allowed anymore.