833 upvotes
Vancouver
"late afternoon" PST... :(

I want EARLY morning, EST! lol...
Jan 18, 2006
458 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
not trying to be discouraging (well...maybe a little bit :P), but if newegg's coming to canada, that means canada's profitable..so that means...we're willing to pay higher for the same stuff...which means it likely won't be as cheap as it should be (should be = u.s. counterpart)? =/
Dec 16, 2006
362 posts
58 upvotes
redplanet wrote:
Oct 1st, 2008 9:11 am
not trying to be discouraging (well...maybe a little bit :P), but if newegg's coming to canada, that means canada's profitable..so that means...we're willing to pay higher for the same stuff...which means it likely won't be as cheap as it should be (should be = u.s. counterpart)? =/
Agreed, I doubt Newegg will sell their stuff at a price point that is near its US counterpart. Why us Canadian have to overpay for almost everything?
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2005
1233 posts
65 upvotes
Markham
Some people were given early access to test out the system.. the prices were on par or more expensive than ncix they said...
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8002 posts
1415 upvotes
Toronto
I foresee this thread becoming a *lot* of posts about registration errors, out of stock, and failed price matching at FS/BB.
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2002
2129 posts
375 upvotes
Burlington
I won't surprise to see the price is much higher then us newegg site.
Dec 2, 2007
618 posts
6 upvotes
newegg has decent deals in US...hope we'll get some price relief in CA
Jun 10, 2005
411 posts
95 upvotes
Does anyone know where they are planning on locating their canadian office? Here's hoping it's Vancouver, but I won't hold my breath.