Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

*US DEAL* HOT Obihai OBi200 VoIP $29.99 + FS

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2015 10:45 am
Tags:
None
Dec 28, 2011
940 posts
468 upvotes
Victoria

*US DEAL* HOT Obihai OBi200 VoIP $29.99 + FS

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
Expiry:
December 21, 2014
Promo code is: EMCWHWB45

From Obihai newsletter

Newegg: Ring-in Big Savings on the OBi200! Get it for Only $29.99!!

NEWEGG:If you miss the above sale (amazon lighting deal) or want to give more people on your Christmas shopping list the smartest gift ever, go to Newegg.com from December 18th to 21st to get the OBi200 for $29.99 with free shipping. We do not have the promo code to share with you right now, but starting on December 18th, you can get it by going to Obihai’s Facebook or Twitter feeds. CLICK HERE to go to the OBi200 product page at Newegg. To get the sale price, be sure to use the promo code at checkout.

I'll add the promo code as soon as I get it. As usual, all the BS with Newegg.com applies (you can't ship it to Canada), but if you can get that stuff handled you've got a great deal on an Obihai. Buying one for family who live down there for Christmas.

Payment options for Canadians
Paypal works fine for sending to US address.
Visacheckout also works well for sending to US address.
25 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2007
3393 posts
641 upvotes
Cowtown
So no deal until they reveal the promo code....

May be better to get from CAD site if you can pick up locally...as shipping kills the deal

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.as ... -_-Product
Your mental health matters. Every step you take towards self-care and seeking support is a powerful investment in your well-being. You have the strength and resilience to overcome any challenges and thrive in your journey towards better mental health
Dec 28, 2011
940 posts
468 upvotes
Victoria
Mrbj wrote: So no deal until they reveal the promo code....

May be better to get from CAD site if you can pick up locally...as shipping kills the deal

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.as ... -_-Product
Promo code will be up soon, and yes the newegg.ca deal is good for ordering to Canada, maybe better. As I mentioned, I'm ordering one for US family. Obi to Obi calls are free and they can use Google Voice outgoing and incoming.

This is only HOT for people who are shipping within the US. Hopefully title makes that clear. But definitely hot for people who can take advantage of this.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
2591 posts
638 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
Possible to get a better deal on Obi202 as well?
May 28, 2012
362 posts
349 upvotes
Montreal
Not only that... Forget about buying from new egg without us credit card
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2001
5032 posts
774 upvotes
Toronto
marcelomanzo01 wrote: Not only that... Forget about buying from new egg without us credit card
Paypal works fine.
Dec 26, 2004
817 posts
492 upvotes
Mississauga
promo code EMCWHWB45
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2996 posts
601 upvotes
Burnaby
thanks op
MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM; AMD Ryzen 5 3600; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB + 16GB; WD Black SN770 1TB;
Dec 28, 2011
940 posts
468 upvotes
Victoria
Just ordered with paypal to US address using promo code. $29.99 US all in.
Dec 15, 2006
195 posts
164 upvotes
Montreal
kungfulu wrote: Just ordered with paypal to US address using promo code. $29.99 US all in.
How you did it? I tried with my paypal account (Canadian) and then I specified an US address in the paypal screen as shipping address. Later I received the following error message from newegg: The shipping address information we received from PayPal indicated that your address status is "unconfirmed".
Dec 28, 2011
940 posts
468 upvotes
Victoria
xebbmw wrote: How you did it? I tried with my paypal account (Canadian) and then I specified an US address in the paypal screen as shipping address. Later I received the following error message from newegg: The shipping address information we received from PayPal indicated that your address status is "unconfirmed".
It worked for me, I added the US address as my billing and shipping address. Try that.
Dec 15, 2006
195 posts
164 upvotes
Montreal
kungfulu wrote: It worked for me, I added the US address as my billing and shipping address. Try that.
Inside Newegg cart screen I choose the option Check with Paypal and then the next screen appeared with PayPal logon. After logon screen I specified the US address as shipping address. Is this wrong?
What is coming after the PayPal screens? Are there new screens from Newegg coming and here I should fill the US address as billing and shipping?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 3, 2002
9417 posts
3328 upvotes
Premium wrote: You gotta be techsavvy to know what settings you are changing for the ObiHai, it took me a week of configuring it around to get it working with FPL
Obihai has a freephoneline profile that sets everything up for you online.
Dec 28, 2011
940 posts
468 upvotes
Victoria
xebbmw wrote: Inside Newegg cart screen I choose the option Check with Paypal and then the next screen appeared with PayPal logon. After logon screen I specified the US address as shipping address. Is this wrong?
What is coming after the PayPal screens? Are there new screens from Newegg coming and here I should fill the US address as billing and shipping?
Hmmm, I am not sure. I just filled out the billing and shipping address as the US address and then entered that US address the paypal screen. It worked. I seemed simple but I can't remember exactly how it went.
Dec 15, 2006
195 posts
164 upvotes
Montreal
kungfulu wrote: Hmmm, I am not sure. I just filled out the billing and shipping address as the US address and then entered that US address the paypal screen. It worked. I seemed simple but I can't remember exactly how it went.
It does not work for me. Now I created a Newegg account (before I just went straight to Check out with PayPal) where a provided the US address as shipping address. Then the next step is billing where the same address as shipping is specified. As payment method I chose PayPal and it jumps to the PayPal logon screen. Here I tried both ways, leave the default shipping address (Canadian) or specify the US address. But still I got the same error when it comes back into Newegg screen: We apologize that we are not able to authorize payment for your order now.
Dec 28, 2011
940 posts
468 upvotes
Victoria
xebbmw wrote: It does not work for me. Now I created a Newegg account (before I just went straight to Check out with PayPal) where a provided the US address as shipping address. Then the next step is billing where the same address as shipping is specified. As payment method I chose PayPal and it jumps to the PayPal logon screen. Here I tried both ways, leave the default shipping address (Canadian) or specify the US address. But still I got the same error when it comes back into Newegg screen: We apologize that we are not able to authorize payment for your order now.
That sounds like what I did. Have you tried Visacheckout? Supposedly that works.
Dec 15, 2006
195 posts
164 upvotes
Montreal
kungfulu wrote: That sounds like what I did. Have you tried Visacheckout? Supposedly that works.
I tried also Visacheckout by creating a new account and adding my visa card. But it did not work.

Finally I was able to order it using MasterCard using the tips from this post. The verification passed and Newegg confirmed my order. I will see how it goes.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2008
15587 posts
7026 upvotes
Gatineau
Worked for me yesterday. I choose Paypal check out. It then brought me to the paypal page to login. Logged into my Canadian Paypal account. Selected "New Address". Inputted my Brother's Chicago address". Selected it. Select my Canadian MBNA Mastercard for payment. Submitted it, and it accepted it.

$29.99 USD. No Tax, no shipping.

djino
"Will be picking it up next week since I'll be in Chicago for Christmas"
Dec 15, 2006
195 posts
164 upvotes
Montreal
djino wrote: Worked for me yesterday. I choose Paypal check out. It then brought me to the paypal page to login. Logged into my Canadian Paypal account. Selected "New Address". Inputted my Brother's Chicago address". Selected it. Select my Canadian MBNA Mastercard for payment. Submitted it, and it accepted it.

$29.99 USD. No Tax, no shipping.

djino
"Will be picking it up next week since I'll be in Chicago for Christmas"
Finally order verification did not pass. I have two voided orders, I tried different ways to enter the billing address using a CC. I will try during evening again, I have an idea about the PayPal check out.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)