[newegg.com USA only] Spy Tec A119 + GPS Logger 1440p v2 Car Dash Cam $68 USD AC
- Deal Link:
w/ code NEWEGGAUTO9
Spy Tec A119 1440p Car Dash Camera with GPS Logger
- Perfect for forward-facing surveillance
- Captures clear video of vehicles on the road (1440p HD)
- Covert design keeps camera hidden
- Logs driving locations and speeds
- Withstands extreme temperatures (capacitor)
- Stores 7 hours of HD video (with 64GB memory card)
- Automatically turns on and off
- Never miss anything important with loop recording
- Automatically captures impact events (with G-sensor)
- Never miss anything important (wide angle lens)
- Change camera settings with LCD screen
- Easily attach to windshield using adhesive mount
https://slickdeals.net/f/10582100-spy-t ... t#comments
A119S does 1080p video at 60 frames per second
A119 does 1440p video at 30 frames per second and 1080p video at 60 frames per second. (Your choice in settings).
V1 vs. V2.. V2 only change is the connection system on the back of the camera and on the GPS mount and upgraded foam pads for vibration control and stickiness. If you don't use the GPS adapter the camera itself is essentially the same in V1 and V2.
IMO. A119 V2 is the best version of this camera out right now.
A119 vs. A119S: The Differences
•The A119S comes with a Sony STARVIS IMX291 sensor. The STARVIS has a maximum resolution of 1080p@60fps, which is less than the A119's 1440p. The A119S' lower resolution helps improve night video quality.
•The A119S has an aperture of f/1.6, as opposed to the A119, which has f/1.8. The lower the number, the better the light sensitivity of the camera. This is another factor contributing to the A119S' superior performance at night.
•The A119S uses a better lens (7G) than its predecessor (6G). However, the lens of the newer A119S can only be adjusted vertically, not horizontally.
•At 135°, the A119S' angle of view is lower than its predecessor's, which captures 160°.
•Depending on where you buy, the A119S presently costs about $10-20 more than the A119.