Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Newegg

GAMDIAS GKC100 Gaming Keyboard and mouse combo/Mousepad $4.99 W/FS (After $20 MIR)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2018 5:56 pm
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto

[Newegg] GAMDIAS GKC100 Gaming Keyboard and mouse combo/Mousepad $4.99 W/FS (After $20 MIR)

Another one of these GAMDIAS GKC100 Gaming Keyboard and mouse combo deals from Newegg. This time $24.99 with free shipping, and a free ($24.99 Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes) Rosewill gaming Mousepad, and a $20 MIR, so $4.99. As with all MIRs you are taking some risk that they may not honor it, but at least the rebate and return locations are here in the GTA, for those of us nearby. Always keep backup copies of MIR documents, in case of accidental or intentional loss of submission.
Tax also has to be paid on the purchase.

At least this free mousepad might offset the costs a little.
https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.a ... 6826997083
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
10 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
cats_on_burners wrote: I ordered this also.
https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.a ... -_-Product

This month I ordered this mouse
https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.a ... -_-Product
Ive been ordering gamdias/kworld product every period of MIR. I followed the guideline and always got my money, eventually...
Thanks for confirming the rebates, and the other deals.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
Mar 3, 2009
271 posts
40 upvotes
Thanks! Ordered one but I can't find the rebate form.
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
sa_wood wrote: Thanks! Ordered one but I can't find the rebate form.
There's a link on the product page and in the cart, but I don't think they show if you are on mobile.
https://images10.newegg.com/uploadfiles ... 1498453198

Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
wing0 wrote: Will GAMDIAS accept rebates for 2 different products on that list if I submit 2 rebate request with same invoice info?
Hard to say, that may give them a reason to decline, and then you will have to argue/ resubmit etc. It might be safer to place two separate orders and let Newegg combine them for shipping, if you can still do that and it doesn't have any shipping cost ramifications.

Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2004
5148 posts
2194 upvotes
Mississauga
idiotcanuck wrote: Hard to say, that may give them a reason to decline, and then you will have to argue/ resubmit etc. It might be safer to place two separate orders and let Newegg combine them for shipping, if you can still do that and it doesn't have any shipping cost ramifications.
What I meant is that the rebate form says 1 rebate per person/household. I hope that doesn't mean you're limited to one rebate no matter how many things you buy.
Seems like their requirement is stringent.
Dec 30, 2008
841 posts
545 upvotes
No, do not mail 2 form for the same mir period. Its only one per month.
Kworld+ gamdias is okay
Gamdias + gamdias will only give you one rebate.

They always have "free" product every month. Just wait for the next mir period.

I used to buy gamdias stuff all the time with my ncix gift card. I used the free point from the ncix app to get gift cards. I would use the free gift card to buy gamdias product. I would then submit the mail in rebate to receive checks. I was using this to convert free ncix gift card to cash. I have tons of keyboard, mouse and earbuds. Good days..
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
wing0 wrote: What I meant is that the rebate form says 1 rebate per person/household. I hope that doesn't mean you're limited to one rebate no matter how many things you buy.
Seems like their requirement is stringent.
I agree that does sound too restrictive, and they probably mean 1 rebate per person/household per item, but it doesn't say that clearly, so hopefully someone who has ordered multiple items can clarify it for you.

(Like Above)

Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
Ending today, but still in stock.