Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
tq

ge

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 22nd, 2016 1:30 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 5, 2014
45 posts
36 upvotes
New Westminster, BC
ABrunger wrote: Masterpass enrollment is more than a bit of a mess.
One problem: the data input forms are international, and they then format the shipping address in strange ways.
e.g. they place the country code, CA, preceding the province, BC.
During checkout, I got back an error message that the merchant could not send to my shipping address.
After much more fiddling with my address on the Masterpass site, at Newegg checkout I then got a message:
"System is unable to process your request. Please try again later."
After repeated attempts, changing browsers and reformatting my address, I called MasterPass and they said all was in order. I then called Newegg and told them about the failure. The rep did not know why it should not work, but told me to proceed with the purchase, paying by Mastercard, not MasterPass. They put a note on my account so that, after an invoice was issued, I could call back and claim a refund of $25, which I have now done.
Nov 26, 2009
646 posts
32 upvotes
Wow... I cannot get this to work. I've gone back and forth through ALL of the options to match as best as possible, no go.

I don't have a Mastercard though, just 2 Visas...
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia
such a fail promo lol, its not simple like that one touch paypal where u don't even have to enter password
i5 2500k PC RIP | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD | Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD | Eco Coolit hybrid | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 16 gb DDR3 RAM | GeForce GTS 450 x 2 SLI | Antec TP 650W modular | Antec 300 case | ACER H236HL IPS | DIR-880L AC router | Buffalo LS421DE NAS | Windows 8.1 Pro
Deal Fanatic
Apr 16, 2006
6241 posts
708 upvotes
Am building a new computer. Tried to use my MBNA 2% Cash Back MC to make a payment using this to get $25.00 off. It bounced back each time saying it couldn't confirm my account.

Ended up using my Chase Amazon Visa. For some reason, that one worked. Managed to get the $25.00 off.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
4282 posts
2281 upvotes
BC
Something I'm looking at has 10% off via code. Would love it if they would combine. Booo
Nov 26, 2008
329 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
Got $25 off a brand new Nexus 5X, came to $385 (rounded) shipped.

<Unlocked> <30 day warranty>

@People having the errors:
- You need to have everything identical, including when you enter in your credit card info.
- My credit card address had no "Space" in-between the postal code, versus the Masterpass address did. X1X 1X1 vs X1X1X1
Oct 20, 2016
1 posts
1 upvote
I had same problem. Had tried 8 times no luck. Then what I did worked. First go to newegg address Book option.
Click Add New Address then fill new one same as masterpass address then delete the old address and make new address as default address.
Try it it might work.

I just saved $25 on SAPPHIRE Radeon RX 470 4G for $265 total. I wanted to pickup and save $10 but couldn't. They disable it when I want to pay with masterpass weird.
Feb 6, 2010
568 posts
146 upvotes
Vancouver
I tried to use a Masterpass/Newegg promotion a few months ago but would not work. I think because my credit card billing address is in Canada Newegg prevents me from making the purchase even though the shipping address is in the US.

I also tried to get the $15 off $100 purchase using Android pay on a Newegg promotion but it did not allow me to make my purchase off my smartphone because I am in Canada. Confused Face
Aug 30, 2001
425 posts
191 upvotes
For those having the postal code/province mismatched error: put a space between your postal in the masterpass address book : ie H1H1H1 --> H1H 1H1

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)