Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Newegg

HOT Playstation Plus 1 Year email code $49.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 7th, 2019 2:36 pm
Banned
Dec 16, 2018
166 posts
397 upvotes
Thanks OP!
There are people so damn poor all they have is their money.
Nov 25, 2013
281 posts
405 upvotes
Markham
tommo4lyfe wrote: "Newegg.com does not process orders during the weekend. No deliveries will be made on Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed on Friday after the deadline will be delivered on Monday or the next business day, which ever is sooner." It looks like it will come Monday or Tuesday.
Aren't those for non-email delivery though? It's 2019. We should expect more efficiency from Newegg.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2006
1506 posts
1351 upvotes
Ottawa
Is there a way to see how many years I have left? I've bought a few of these deals in the past couple of years when the price increase happened, and I'm not sure how many I've entered on the PSN.
Jan 2, 2014
302 posts
146 upvotes
Abbotsford
jayoldschool wrote: Is there a way to see how many years I have left? I've bought a few of these deals in the past couple of years when the price increase happened, and I'm not sure how many I've entered on the PSN.
Log into your psn account and go to suscription management and it should tell you when it will expire. I just tried it going through the ps app on android. I imagine it would be the same on desktop
Nov 21, 2017
261 posts
103 upvotes
Toronto
Zordoszz wrote: Log into your psn account and go to suscription management and it should tell you when it will expire. I just tried it going through the ps app on android. I imagine it would be the same on desktop
I tried this but it says I don't have any active subscriptions..
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3781 posts
1770 upvotes
Edmonton
These crooks charged my paypal $69.99 two weeks ago for a 1 year subscription even though I've never purchased a PS Plus subscription through the PS4 store/paypal. I bought 1 last year from bestbuy black friday, and I connected my paypal account and I guess I didn't read carefully enough and they setup some kind of recurring subscription (even though I never purchased anything). I had paypal reverse the charges successfully a day later so they banned my account as I was in negative balance, now they won't reinstate it unless I cough up exactly $69.99. I'll be purchasing from newegg and making myself a new account, thank you!
Nov 17, 2014
596 posts
608 upvotes
QC
So can I activate it at a later date of my choice? This is hot! Didnt plan to buy a subscription, but still... RFD hot!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9970 posts
40846 upvotes
Doesn't Newegg charge sales tax in Ontario on these? I know they do on the PSN giftcards...
hi :)
May 31, 2011
148 posts
144 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP!
Purchased with PayPal and received the code in 15 minutes.

Now I don't have to worry about my PS+ till 2022 :-)
Jul 2, 2008
459 posts
215 upvotes
mapleleafs89 wrote: I bought 1 last year from bestbuy black friday, and I connected my paypal account and I guess I didn't read carefully enough and they setup some kind of recurring subscription
Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) Consumer Services is able to reimburse a credit card auto renew and set the balance to zero.

It’s always more prudent to follow up with the seller first; and failing an acceptable resolution - the payment company last.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3781 posts
1770 upvotes
Edmonton
jbpriede wrote: Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) Consumer Services is able to reimburse a credit card auto renew and set the balance to zero.

It’s always more prudent to follow up with the seller first; and failing an acceptable resolution - the payment company last.
I agree with you, and I did contact Sony via live chat (no phone support on weekends) who insisted I need to top up my balance by the amount of $69.99. If what you're saying is true, their support is inconsistent and this is why I filed a dispute with paypal.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2008
1679 posts
2000 upvotes
GTA
MooseV2 wrote: For those on a budget the Nintendo online is currently at $23 for a year, so less than half price of this
I would have to buy a switch first, so no that is not a good deal.
Nov 17, 2014
596 posts
608 upvotes
QC
Slono wrote: I would have to buy a switch first, so no that is not a good deal.
Plus nintendo games are horribly expensive and rarely go on sale. Got a ps4 and bought so many 5$ games that used to retail for 50$+
Love the PS4 system. (Hate paying for online though)
Apr 12, 2013
216 posts
106 upvotes
Payed with Amex, received code in minutes, ty
Banned
Dec 14, 2017
719 posts
1759 upvotes
MooseV2 wrote: For those on a budget the Nintendo online is currently at $23 for a year, so less than half price of this
Ok I'll buy the Nintendo online for my PS4 then.
Mar 5, 2018
617 posts
1327 upvotes
Montreal
Just received the code, i ordered it yesterday at 7pm, my subscription will expire in february 2019 so i put the code now and when i check playstation plus it says that expire in february 2020... perfectSmiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13239 posts
12070 upvotes
Toronto
mapleleafs89 wrote: These crooks charged my paypal $69.99 two weeks ago for a 1 year subscription even though I've never purchased a PS Plus subscription through the PS4 store/paypal. I bought 1 last year from bestbuy black friday, and I connected my paypal account and I guess I didn't read carefully enough and they setup some kind of recurring subscription (even though I never purchased anything). I had paypal reverse the charges successfully a day later so they banned my account as I was in negative balance, now they won't reinstate it unless I cough up exactly $69.99. I'll be purchasing from newegg and making myself a new account, thank you!
Rule #1 with any subscription service is to turn off auto-renew if you don’t want to be billed again.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3781 posts
1770 upvotes
Edmonton
Angultra wrote: Rule #1 with any subscription service is to turn off auto-renew if you don’t want to be billed again.
I would agree if I purchased the subscription through the store, but not a single use code at bestbuy.
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2010
1067 posts
91 upvotes
Kaminakun wrote: Aren't those for non-email delivery though? It's 2019. We should expect more efficiency from Newegg.
I guess it is for non-e-mail delivery because people are getting their codes.