Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Newegg

Kworld S16 Earphones $19.99 + tax - $15 MIR + FS

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2017 9:31 am
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2905 posts
2130 upvotes
Parksville, BC

[Newegg] Kworld S16 Earphones $19.99 + tax - $15 MIR + FS

Ergonomic memory foam tips, build for prolong mobile gaming and music listening experience
Snug Fit Design, with stylish bronze plated distortion proof connector
Comes with three sizes of silicone earbuds
Build in Call answering/ Volume adjustment/ Track selection function

Usual MIR caveats apply. You pay tax on pre-rebate price of $19.99. I have a pair of Kworlds (purchased in Sept, still waiting for MIR) and they are not bad. On par with $10-$20 phones from The Source, etc.

Rebate good until Dec 7. Not sure how long The price or free shipping will hold but probably will stay at this price until then.
Last edited by flopticalcube on Nov 18th, 2017 11:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
19 replies
Jun 12, 2017
558 posts
673 upvotes
Montreal (QC)
Bought one. This would be a great half a gift. Thanks!
Apr 23, 2013
586 posts
233 upvotes
MIR takes very long time I remember. Anyone has received the check?
Be nice to people k?

Go Zoomers~~~~
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2905 posts
2130 upvotes
Parksville, BC
ApeShmtCrazy wrote: Got them today. Tried applying for the MIR but the serial number was already registered. Buyers beware. Will try to get my money back from Newegg.
Omit the first digit. Mine did the same.
Feb 18, 2014
688 posts
1410 upvotes
"Request MUST BE RECEIVED online and the mail MUST BE POSTMARKED within 8 calendar days from the order INVOICED date"
How fast does Newegg process and ship out usually? Not a lot of leeway to get that rebate in if your order it takes a few days to ship (plus the weekend down time if you order on a Friday night)
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2905 posts
2130 upvotes
Parksville, BC
shorfd wrote: How fast does Newegg process and ship out usually? Not a lot of leeway to get that rebate in if your order it takes a few days to ship (plus the weekend down time if you order on a Friday night)
Newegg usually ships next business day. If you live near the warehouse (Vancouver or Toronto) you should receive it the day after. Mine came from Vancouver and arrived today. Invoice was dated yesterday.
Feb 18, 2014
688 posts
1410 upvotes
flopticalcube wrote: Newegg usually ships next business day. If you live near the warehouse (Vancouver or Toronto) you should receive it the day after. Mine came from Vancouver and arrived today. Invoice was dated yesterday.
Thanks for the info! Noticed that you had to edit your post because the price has gone up from free but the S13s and S26s are now $0 after rebate.
Aug 30, 2017
205 posts
289 upvotes
I feel really, REALLY stupid... But I can't positively identify anything on the box as the serial number. There are the Model, the UPC, the EAN, and some obscure NNNNN-NNNNN-NNNNN-G sequence printed on one of the closing tabs of the box. Which one is it? Or is the S/N actually hidden somewhere else?
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2905 posts
2130 upvotes
Parksville, BC
Took me a while too so don't feel bad. Its the EAN on the bottom minus the leading digit. That NNNN number.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
9522 posts
3174 upvotes
terms of rebate a bit insane "* Missing postmark could void your rebate that arrives late. To keep the MIR from disqualified, you are suggested to get the mail postmarked in person (with
a date stamp on it) in a POST OFFICE other than a postbox. O"
If you aren't willing to take small losses, then you will take big losses. This is my guarantee. -
Mark Minervini
Aug 7, 2001
703 posts
180 upvotes
Does anyone else have difficulty inputting the serial number on the MIR website? I tried using the number on the bottom of the package that says "Model: S16 EAN". I also tried omitting the first number (4 in my case). I keep getting an error that the serial number has already been registered.
Aug 30, 2017
205 posts
289 upvotes
RudeDoggy wrote: Does anyone else have difficulty inputting the serial number on the MIR website? I tried using the number on the bottom of the package that says "Model: S16 EAN". I also tried omitting the first number (4 in my case). I keep getting an error that the serial number has already been registered.
Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat here.
Tried with or without the leading 4, keep getting the same error :facepalm:

I chatted with the Newegg support online, but they were utterly useless.
Even the phone number they gave me - 866-978-4888 - which is supposed to put me in touch with KWorld, goes straight into the mailbox. Looks like I am not getting any refund this time... Angry Face
Nov 12, 2006
28 posts
33 upvotes
alexttp wrote: Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat here.
Tried with or without the leading 4, keep getting the same error :facepalm:

I chatted with the Newegg support online, but they were utterly useless.
Even the phone number they gave me - 866-978-4888 - which is supposed to put me in touch with KWorld, goes straight into the mailbox. Looks like I am not getting any refund this time... Angry Face
That rebate site is a fraud. Try typing in anything into the serial number field. No matter what you type, it still gives you the "The serial number is already registered.". What a load of crap.
Aug 7, 2001
703 posts
180 upvotes
I received an email from kworld (Gamdias) and they suggested I use my phone number as the serial number, but as yguns31 mentioned, any number inputted will give the error "The serial number is already registered." I am currently following up with Gamdias and will post updates as I receive them. :|
Nov 9, 2013
11 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
I am seeing this wrong? The site says that the earphones are only 0 dollars plus free shipping and mail in rebate?
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
henry99tran wrote: I am seeing this wrong? The site says that the earphones are only 0 dollars plus free shipping and mail in rebate?
$0 after $15 rebate.
Aug 7, 2001
703 posts
180 upvotes
Further to my problems entering a valid serial number, I randomly put in a bunch of periods and it allowed me to enter that and finally proceed. I then went back to the previous page, entered my phone number as the serial number (as suggested by customer service of Kworld) and was then able to submit that.
Aug 30, 2017
205 posts
289 upvotes
RudeDoggy wrote: Further to my problems entering a valid serial number, I randomly put in a bunch of periods and it allowed me to enter that and finally proceed. I then went back to the previous page, entered my phone number as the serial number (as suggested by customer service of Kworld) and was then able to submit that.
This seems to have worked.
Thanks for sharing this!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)