405 upvotes
Montréal, QC
Comfortable?
I was thinking of buying the Astro A20 Wireless to use with my PC
Nov 30, 2009
214 posts
147 upvotes
Sudbury, ON
$129.99 seems to be regular price at Amazon for this same item so that 52% discount seems a little shady.

However, Best Buy also sells this headset, it's currently just $5 off their regular price of $179.99. If you can manage to price match with Newegg then you might be able to get it for about $114.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
2434 posts
580 upvotes
Toronto
I've had this headset since it was released. I would not recommend overall.

Surround is good, sound quality is good, comfort is average. However, the audio connectivity issues kill this for me. Get the wired version instead. Google G933 won't turn on for tons of results, I had 2 warranty replacements before the end of warranty and logitech reduced the warranty to 1 year on these (vs 3 for old models)
May 2, 2012
3 posts
1 upvote
NORTH YORK
Also would not recommend. Previously had a set of similar Logitech wireless headphones. The number of connectivity issues, combined with the fact that Logitech clearly knew about them and did nothing about it, ensured that I would never buy Logitech headphones ever again.
Jul 8, 2012
782 posts
155 upvotes
VANCOUVER
I'm looking for a headset and pretty much set on the Sennheiser GSP300. Any one have thoughts on the Sennheiser? Not looking to spend much more than this. Searched this site but nothing comes up about the Sennheiser but have read customer reviews on Amazon and youtube but you never know who is being paid to give a review these days.

Currently using Sennheiser headphones with Yeti mic. For PS4 FPS game play.

Will look into these Logitech's too but based on a couple of feedbacks already, not promising. Thanks OP.
Dec 23, 2006
688 posts
121 upvotes
Montreal
AstonM wrote:
Apr 23rd, 2019 10:53 am
I've had this headset since it was released. I would not recommend overall.

Surround is good, sound quality is good, comfort is average. However, the audio connectivity issues kill this for me. Get the wired version instead. Google G933 won't turn on for tons of results, I had 2 warranty replacements before the end of warranty and logitech reduced the warranty to 1 year on these (vs 3 for old models)
have had a single pair for 2+ years now. used 2-4 hours per week and have not had any issues and still going strong. Logitech has great warranty service so if you did have an issue, it would be painless to replace.

Note that this model is being replaced/phased out and that others in it's original price category seem to have superseded it ...