Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Newegg] Logitech UE Boombox refurb. $99.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2014 1:35 am
Tags:
None
Oct 11, 2007
499 posts
399 upvotes
Montreal

[Newegg] Logitech UE Boombox refurb. $99.99

Nice price on a great bluetooth speaker. Refurbished.

$5.99 shipping.

http://m.newegg.ca/Product/index?itemnumber=82-268-018

Speaker System
Speaker Diameter
Two 0.5" Tweeters Two 3" Woofers Four 2 5/8" Passive Radiators

Features
Pair up to 8 Bluetooth A2DP devices Aluminum handle, stainless grill and toughened rubber casing Six-hour rechargeable battery Simultaneously pair up to 3 devices Dual woofers and tweeters, 4 passive radiators Pair up to 8 Bluetooth enabled devices. Connect up to 3 devices at the same time. Mobile range of play is up to 50 ft. Maximum Sound Level:102 dBC Frequency Range:55 - 20kHz

Power
Battery Type
Rechargeable battery
Battery Life
Up to 6 hours
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
3711 posts
1395 upvotes
Ottawa
Wow, amazing price. FYI, this speaker is by far the best bluetooth speaker I've heard. Compared it with the Bose Soundlink and JBL Charge 2.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2013
1480 posts
764 upvotes
GVR
Im looking a wireless speaker to replace my 2.1 bulky pc speaker to clean up my table and occasionally play from iphone. Is this a good replacement?
Dec 2, 2005
239 posts
85 upvotes
silvergate wrote: Im looking a wireless speaker to replace my 2.1 bulky pc speaker to clean up my table and occasionally play from iphone. Is this a good replacement?
I don't think it's a good replacement to replace your 2.1 speaker system. It does play good sound from the phone. But keep in mind that it's just a single speaker, unless you want to pare more than 1 of them together.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
7750 posts
1635 upvotes
The source had it at this price new not long ago.
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted: