Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Newegg

Newegg : Orico dual bay aluminum enclosure USB3 $10.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 9th, 2019 3:31 pm
Apr 11, 2006
826 posts
818 upvotes
Richmond
Anyone cancel their order yet? I'm trying to do that, but there's no option for me to do it from the order history on newegg.ca.
Jan 9, 2019
38 posts
16 upvotes
I go this email this morning

Hi ,Dear Valued Customer
This is Maite from ORICO, I am responsible for ORICO product sales on the Newegg platform.
First of all, please allow me to express our most sincere apologies.
We are very sorry for the trouble caused by the previous information.
Here we promise that your order will do not pay any additional fees.
but, sorry again , The product you purchased is not available , Could you please help us to see if it can be replaced with this product NE# 9SIAAMW42C2333? They are the same model but just color is different . It will be appreciated If it is acceptable, and the shipment will be arranged immediately.
Look forwarding to your reply . Thanks again for your time!
Best regards Maite

its 99 and shipped from canada by newegg
Aug 25, 2006
104 posts
16 upvotes
Scarborough
BrendanK37165 wrote: I go this email this morning

Hi ,Dear Valued Customer
This is Maite from ORICO, I am responsible for ORICO product sales on the Newegg platform.
Here we promise that your order will do not pay any additional fees.
but, sorry again , The product you purchased is not available , Could you please help us to see if it can be replaced with this product NE# 9SIAAMW42C2333? They are the same model but just color is different . It will be appreciated If it is acceptable, and the shipment will be arranged immediately.
Look forwarding to your reply . Thanks again for your time!
Best regards Maite

its 99 and shipped from canada by newegg
I got a similar one but mine states they will ship it soon.

Hi ,Dear Valued Customer

Here we promise that your order will do not pay any additional fees. and the shipment will be arranged soon .

Best regards Maite
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2007
1677 posts
726 upvotes
Same email!

"

Hi ,Dear Valued Customer

Here we promise that your order will do not pay any additional fees. and the shipment will be arranged soon .

Best regards Maite"
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2004
1409 posts
1561 upvotes
kidd604 wrote: Anyone cancel their order yet? I'm trying to do that, but there's no option for me to do it from the order history on newegg.ca.
Same, got e-mail without option to cancel the order.

Now the item shows that it shipped from LuguBu Lan Road, Zhonghaixin Science Par with a tracking number

I guess there's no cancelling now ... wonder if it will get here and what item they shipped !!!
Apr 11, 2006
826 posts
818 upvotes
Richmond
I emailed them and told them I wish to cancel the order instead of get a replacement. They canceled the order on their end and sent me a coupon for store credit.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
2769 posts
1331 upvotes
i got the email but I also got a shipping and creditcard notice from newegg. I haven't responded. I'd rather keep the white enclosure. Maybe Orico ain't that bad after all...
Oct 6, 2006
172 posts
118 upvotes
Toronto
Received my black (white was gone before I got in) enclosure yesterday (DHL). Anyone else get their's.

My problem is that I actually ordered (and paid) for 2. Packing slip shows 1. Either I try to get the second or get NewEgg to refund for one.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
2769 posts
1331 upvotes
I got two black enclosures when I ordered 2x white. They did try to email me saying the white were out and wanted me to switch but I got the email too late so I think they just sent the black anyways.

Now we just gotta wait and see what price they charged the card.

My opinion of Orico has gone 180. I’m very impressed they followed through and even sent it via air so shipping was only a few days. I was expecting it in like 2 months lol.
Oct 6, 2006
172 posts
118 upvotes
Toronto
Did your two enclosures come in one package? I was charged (paypal) for both.
mr_yellow wrote: I got two black enclosures when I ordered 2x white. They did try to email me saying the white were out and wanted me to switch but I got the email too late so I think they just sent the black anyways.

Now we just gotta wait and see what price they charged the card.

My opinion of Orico has gone 180. I’m very impressed they followed through and even sent it via air so shipping was only a few days. I was expecting it in like 2 months lol.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
2769 posts
1331 upvotes
mated5 wrote: Did your two enclosures come in one package? I was charged (paypal) for both.
Yeah, both came in a box.

I checked by credit card charges and I see a newegg charge of $25.xx. Yay!
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
2769 posts
1331 upvotes
Yes. The enclosures WILL power down your drives which will cause issues if you have them in am some sort of array.

There’s a nosleephdd tool you can get that keeps the drives awake to workaround this issue.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)