Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Newegg

Team 16GB micro SD HC UHS-I/U1 Class 10 Memory Card with Adapter 80/MBS/15MBS $7.99 W/ISPU/Premier

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 30th, 2018 8:58 pm
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto

[Newegg] Team 16GB micro SD HC UHS-I/U1 Class 10 Memory Card with Adapter 80/MBS/15MBS $7.99 W/ISPU/Premier

Newegg has these 16 GB Micro SD cards w/adapter for $7.99 with free ISPU at the RH store for those in the GTA and free Premier shipping for those that have it.
Supposedly Read Speed Up to 80MB/s, Write Speed Up to 15MB/s so passable for many applications if accurate. Reliability may be an issue though.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
2 replies
Nov 25, 2017
24 posts
32 upvotes
Aren't the regular edition ones the same thing but $2 cheaper (just in different colour)?

https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.a ... 6820313308

I mean, if you're gonna cheap out on a sd card might as well save another $2 Face With Tears Of Joy

Edit: not sure if I pressed the right one in the deal link (it showed the limited one before) but just making sure
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
Jabronski wrote: Aren't the regular edition ones the same thing but $2 cheaper (just in different colour)?

https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.a ... 6820313308

I mean, if you're gonna cheap out on a sd card might as well save another $2 Face With Tears Of Joy

Edit: not sure if I pressed the right one in the deal link (it showed the limited one before) but just making sure
The link in the OP was to the classic $7.99 version, at least it was from this end.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?