Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Newegg

TP-Link Archer C20i Re-Certified - AC750 Dual Band Wireless AC Router, 2.4 GHz 300 Mbps + 5 GHzi 433 Mbps $25.99

Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto

[Newegg] TP-Link Archer C20i Re-Certified - AC750 Dual Band Wireless AC Router, 2.4 GHz 300 Mbps + 5 GHzi 433 Mbps $25.99

Newegg has this refurbished TP-Link AC 750 Dual Band router for $24.99. I don't believe that this model has a gigabit switch, but it might be worthwhile as as a backup or second router, or for a basic user. Can't say if there are better cheaper options, I am a bit out of touch with the router market. It has a two year TP-Link warranty and can be picked up at the Richmond Hill warehouse to avoid shipping for those in the GTA, though.
Last edited by idiotcanuck on Sep 6th, 2017 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
8 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2017
2089 posts
1562 upvotes
You can load the 3rd party firmware from LEDE Project on it too. Great for VPN use.
Jan 17, 2017
210 posts
134 upvotes
Anyone knows if this is an upgrade from the router I have currently, D-Link DIR-810L Wireless AC750? The D-Link DIR-810L often chops off 720p/1080p videos played locally from laptop to Chromecast with Videostream.
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
shayne85 wrote: You can load the 3rd party firmware from LEDE Project on it too. Great for VPN use.
Thanks for confirming the firmware compatibility.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
Here's a link to the Lede firmware.
https://lede-project.org/toh/hwdata/tp- ... i_ac750_v1

Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
This router is back at $25.99 until Sunday. Still available for GTA pick up in Richmond Hill.

Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
4014 posts
2509 upvotes
Halifax
bajemail wrote: Anyone knows if this is an upgrade from the router I have currently, D-Link DIR-810L Wireless AC750? The D-Link DIR-810L often chops off 720p/1080p videos played locally from laptop to Chromecast with Videostream.
Doubtful. The 2.4 ghz band chromecast uses is the bottleneck.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)