Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Newegg

ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1060 AMP!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2016 1:00 pm
5 replies
Feb 8, 2011
665 posts
207 upvotes
Toronto
Maybe mention that it requires a promo code 1125CANBF548
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2010
1030 posts
247 upvotes
I'd stick with the Zotac instead of bothering with a $40 MIR which you may or may not end up receiving.
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2005
1562 posts
51 upvotes
I have this card. It's pretty good overall (fans not spinning when idling is pretty sweet). However, one thing I found is that it doesn't overclock quite as well as some of the other GTX 1060s. I've looked up some reviews for it and seems they can't push it that much either. Of course you might get lucky and get a good PCB, but I personally would suggest you all look at 1060's from other manufacturers, even at this price (I paid about $300+tax for it, and even then I feel like I could've gone with something better).
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2011
1343 posts
575 upvotes
MARKHAM
Shieftain wrote: I have this card. It's pretty good overall (fans not spinning when idling is pretty sweet). However, one thing I found is that it doesn't overclock quite as well as some of the other GTX 1060s. I've looked up some reviews for it and seems they can't push it that much either. Of course you might get lucky and get a good PCB, but I personally would suggest you all look at 1060's from other manufacturers, even at this price (I paid about $300+tax for it, and even then I feel like I could've gone with something better).
Yeah you'll have this issue with the Zotacs because they use a mini PCB board design. They aren't the best for overclocking.