Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Newegg

ZTE Axon 7 64GB dual sim - $479 on Newegg

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2020 4:58 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
3970 posts
3749 upvotes
GVRD
googlebot wrote: iPhone8 battery is 1820mah,
Smaller and more efficient SoC means they don't need 3000+mAH battery. I have the 6S for work and Axon 7 as personal, both are running approx similar apps and both have background data running, can you imagine both give me about the same 1.5 days before it needs recharging? The technological "magic" that Apple has sprinkled on the iOS devices have been years ahead of Android. Like I said, Qualcomm has a lot to catch up on.

In a way, I feel sad it has come to this day where Apple has significantly won my heart over, particular with Apple Pay, which is supported by more banks than Android Pay... Other than the bigger AMOLED screen, dual SIM and the front facing speakers, I can't think of why I still need the Axon 7.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2006
2451 posts
873 upvotes
It' s an old story when someone screams about how much better an iPhone is compared to a second tier manufacturer and their flagship sold at one-third the price. Come on.
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2009
1314 posts
289 upvotes
So I bought this deal, and the phone is still fantastic. But, the battery might be going and I figure it could be time to upgrade. Except, I can't find a similar deal!!! Help! Need your advice!
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3733 posts
2064 upvotes
Almost as good a deal as the price I got on my time machine!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)