Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

NewsGroupDirect "Blocktober" block sale - US$15/500GB and US$65/2TB

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 16th, 2017 8:17 pm
3 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
3970 posts
3749 upvotes
GVRD
If it's $15/500GB, 2TB should be $60?
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2286 posts
1043 upvotes
BC
pkphilip wrote: If it's $15/500GB, 2TB should be $60?
I hate when businesses don't pay attention to pricing. I see this all the time with food. I try and explain it to the person buying 3 items costs more per item than buying 2, and they should have dropped the price of the 3 items by a dollar, not increase by a dollar... *most confused facial expression generated* (this was a Don Cherry's franchise a while back). This same woman works at another restaurant went to last week. She gave me the bill for an dine-in table instead of my takeout. When I got home, I was initially pissed off because I thought I overpaid by $2, but realized yesterday that I underpaid by about $2 because of her incompetence. Its a moral dilemma whether incompetent people should be tipped.

Just today, at a Pho place.
1 spring roll: $2.75
2 spring roll: $4.95
3 spring roll: $7.75 !!! WTF Should have been like $6.95-7.45...

Are kids these days taught math without a basic sanity check? I remember multiple math teachers having us do sanity checks on our work. Something should have jumped out that the price for three wasn't below $7.50...
Lucky Mobile: $20/3GB Unlimited Canada wide calling. DMINR
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7360 posts
5511 upvotes
pkphilip wrote: If it's $15/500GB, 2TB should be $60?
That's why I completely ignored this email when I got it last week. Should even be less than $60. Should be a further discount for buying that much.