[Home Depot] Newsletter Coupon $10 off

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2017 12:35 pm
[OP]
Dec 23, 2011
183 posts
119 upvotes

[Home Depot] Newsletter Coupon $10 off

In my case, coupon arrives after 3days from signing up.

https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/custom ... ription-en#

EDIT # 1: Coupon valid from August 31, 2017 to February 7, 2018
Last edited by gleech on Sep 22nd, 2017 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
16 replies
[OP]
Dec 23, 2011
183 posts
119 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 10:16 pm
Does the coupon come separately? I got a welcome email on joining their mailing list seconds after signing up, and was wondering if it came with that email, or it's a separate email. Thanks.
Coupon will come in a separate email after 3days.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2012
2143 posts
1749 upvotes
UntdProvncsOfCanada
*One (1) coupon available to validated new subscribers of one or more Home Depot Consumer Email programs (The Home Depot Emails and Garden Club Emails) in Canada only who sign up between August 31, 2017 and January 17, 2018. Limit one (1) coupon per email address. Offer not available to previous or existing subscribers of The Home Depot Emails and Garden Club Emails, or new subscribers of The Home Depot Pro/Pro Xtra Email program. $10 off coupon valid on eligible in-store purchases of $50 or more (before taxes) only at The Home Depot Canada stores. Offer not valid online at homedepot.ca. Coupon will be emailed to new subscriber. Your coupon will arrive in your inbox within 72 hours from the time of email sign-up. Valid for a single use only. Customer must pay applicable sales tax. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon, promotional offer or discount and cannot be used towards gift cards, Installation Services, delivery charges, shipping, previous purchases, returned products, billing fees or protection agreements. Coupon valid August 31, 2017 to February 7, 2018. Not negotiable, transferable or redeemable for cash and cannot be used to make payments on any Home Depot Credit Card accounts. No copies or mechanical reproduction will be accepted. Offer may be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice. Void where prohibited. See store associate or Special Services Desk for details. © 2017, Home Depot International, Inc. All rights reserved. PE914980
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2009
1150 posts
313 upvotes
London Area
Have people been getting their coupons? It's been 4 days and I've yet to get mine...
[OP]
Dec 23, 2011
183 posts
119 upvotes
Check your spam folder or if you are using gmail, expand the folder on your left, I think it goes under the promotion folder.

I've registered several email even using the dot trick on gmail and got all of my coupons after 3days. Used one last friday and it scanned without any problems.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2009
1150 posts
313 upvotes
London Area
gleech wrote:
Oct 1st, 2017 2:34 pm
Check your spam folder or if you are using gmail, expand the folder on your left, I think it goes under the promotion folder.

I've registered several email even using the dot trick on gmail and got all of my coupons after 3days. Used one last friday and it scanned without any problems.
Thanks for the heads up. I don't know why I didn't think to look there...but it was there!
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
1097 posts
711 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Thanks
Not sure if I had signed up home depot online before, probably use a new email to sign it up
Sep 14, 2015
666 posts
338 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
Thanks, just signed up
Pretty hot, 20% off on $50 purchase, the best offer I got was only 10% off
Aug 9, 2010
383 posts
169 upvotes
Can someone post a picture of the coupon, or the HTML?
Aug 9, 2010
383 posts
169 upvotes
Thanks. I ended up getting the coupons many days later. I had used a junk email (mailinator) originally but apparently they dont even send them to those emails as I never got them. Resubscribed with gmail and I got it.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2013
1148 posts
517 upvotes
GVR
gleech wrote:
Oct 1st, 2017 2:34 pm

Care to share the dot trick pls. I think i saw a post about it but my brain seems to freeze right now.