Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
5335 posts
1737 upvotes
Toronto
LKane1 wrote:
Nov 9th, 2015 2:32 am
Bioshock 1 - 4k
Nice i've always wanted to go back and play Bioshock 1 and 2 maxed out but never find the time. I have the whole Trilogy on steam too, got it in a bundle for dirt cheap
Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
981 upvotes
Vaughan
Pretty sad I wasn't able to get this working on my PC. For some reason, audio didn't work, but video was fine. Didn't try fixing it very long, probably was a Win 8.1 or 10 issue, can't remember. I need to revisit it though, constantly rated as one of the best series of all time.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
6037 posts
1319 upvotes
Rise of the Tomb Raider (XBox One) posted by someone on neogaf. I will probably get the PC and PS4 versions.
PC version comes out early next year whearas PS4 version will be releasing around this time next year.

Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
6037 posts
1319 upvotes
Fallout 4 (PS4). I just went with the default character appearances without customization. Not too impressive but
still an upgrade visually over Skyrim and previous Fallouts but it has been 3-5 years since those other games released. I only played up to the part after leaving the vault thus far.

Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2007
1207 posts
230 upvotes
Toronto
ReeGee wrote:
Nov 10th, 2015 10:55 pm
Yo reup/link these in full res. Can't really see anything clearly. Looks like you linked the thumb version or something, very low res
Are you sure? the links are 2.5k versions
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
5335 posts
1737 upvotes
Toronto
LKane1 wrote:
Nov 11th, 2015 12:14 am
Are you sure? the links are 2.5k versions
Ok you're right. If I opened the embedded image in a new tab it was low but the actual link opened the full res. It looks good, sharper and more detailed than the PS4 screens for sure but what's the deal with the excessive post FX that makes everything all hazy? I'm guessing that's bloom or god rays or both? Whatever that is, it's a bit much and I think it'd look better witht hat toned down or off
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2006
4832 posts
648 upvotes
calgary
I don't know what everyones talking about Fallout looks pretty decent there not amazing by any means the character models in particular are not great but it doesnt look terrible.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2006
4832 posts
648 upvotes
calgary
Does this Work? I got some great TR & halo 5 pics I'd love to share. The game is probably the most visually impressive game I've played to date.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2007
1207 posts
230 upvotes
Toronto
SpicYMchaggis wrote:
Nov 11th, 2015 2:59 pm
I don't know what everyones talking about Fallout looks pretty decent there not amazing by any means the character models in particular are not great but it doesnt look terrible.
It does look decent, but sometimes I get what they're saying. For example, I enjoy their outdoor much more than indoor. And some of the explosions from mininukes and molotovs look good, and lighting look pretty good. Some of their indoor vaults look very bland. And god, their lip sync is indeed terrible. After seeing what they used to do with facial animation in LA Noire and the lip sync in MGS5, it's just terrible.
ReeGee wrote:
Nov 11th, 2015 12:08 pm
Ok you're right. If I opened the embedded image in a new tab it was low but the actual link opened the full res. It looks good, sharper and more detailed than the PS4 screens for sure but what's the deal with the excessive post FX that makes everything all hazy? I'm guessing that's bloom or god rays or both? Whatever that is, it's a bit much and I think it'd look better witht hat toned down or off
Yeah it's basically those. I already turned Godrays from Ultra to high. Dunno if I should turn down any more.
SpicYMchaggis wrote:
Nov 11th, 2015 3:09 pm
Does this Work? I got some great TR & halo 5 pics I'd love to share. The game is probably the most visually impressive game I've played to date.
Your link needs to be the actual .png link. Right click it and choose copy image url (in chrome) and copy from beginning (http) to (png) and leave out the rest.