Group Buys

Next group play - $30 million Lotto 649 jackpot for April 25 draw

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 23rd, 2018 4:06 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3993 posts
254 upvotes
Group A47 has 105 shares and bought 696 tickets for the $30 million Lotto 649 bonus draw on October 21. There is still time to join.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3993 posts
254 upvotes
Group A48 launched to buy Lotto 649 tickets for the October 25 draw. The jackpot is $34 million.

The A groups bought 934 Lotto 649 tickets for the October 25 draw.

This is the largest Lotto 649 jackpot since the record $64 million jackpot in October 2015. The jackpot is in position 40 in the list of the largest ever Lotto 649 jackpots. It is only the 4th time the jackpot rolled 8 times in a row for this version of the game.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3993 posts
254 upvotes
Group A49 launched to buy Lotto 649 tickets for the October 28 draw. The jackpot is $40 million.

The A groups plan to buy at least 936 Lotto 649 tickets for the October 28 draw.

This is the largest Lotto 649 jackpot since the record $64 million jackpot in October 2015. The jackpot is in position 18 in the list of the largest ever Lotto 649 jackpots. It is only the 3rd time the jackpot rolled 9 times in a row for this version of the game.

The A groups won $564.80 plus 97 free tickets in the October 25 Lotto 649 draw for a total value of $855.80.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 9, 2007
8814 posts
3301 upvotes
Toronto
Good luck all!!!

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3993 posts
254 upvotes
The $10 million Lotto Max jackpot for the November 3 draw was not won and is a minimum $15 million for the next draw. Sales of $25.3 million were 34% lower than average and 4% lower than the previous draw. There was a 84% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 15% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 1% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 27%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $2.6 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3993 posts
254 upvotes
The $7 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the November 4 draw was won - 2 winning tickets sold in Ontario and the prairies. Sales of $15.6 million were 7% lower than average and 7% higher than the previous draw. There was a 70% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 26% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 42%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $0.8 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3993 posts
254 upvotes
The $5 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the November 8 draw was not won and is a minimum $7 million for the next draw. Sales of $13.7 million were 19% lower than average and 13% lower than the previous draw. There was a 72% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 24% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 40%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $2 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3993 posts
254 upvotes
The $15 million Lotto Max jackpot for the November 10 draw was not won and is an estimated $22 million for the next draw. Sales of $25.7 million were 33% lower than average and 2% higher than the previous draw. There was a 84% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 15% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 1% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 30%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $0.4 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3993 posts
254 upvotes
The $7 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the November 11 draw was not won and is a minimum $9 million for the next draw. Sales of $14.8 million were 12% lower than average and 8% higher than the previous draw. There was a 70% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 25% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 5% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 43%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $0.8 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3993 posts
254 upvotes
The $9.4 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the November 15 draw was not won and is an estimated $12 million for the next draw. Sales of $14.3 million were 15% lower than average and 4% lower than the previous draw. There was a 71% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 24% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 5% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was about average at 48%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3993 posts
254 upvotes
The $22.3 million Lotto Max jackpot for the November 17 draw was not won and is an estimated $31 million for the next draw. Sales of $27.9 million were 27% lower than average and 9% higher than the previous draw. There was a 82% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 16% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 2% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 35%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3993 posts
254 upvotes
The $12.7 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the November 18 draw was not won and is an estimated $16 million for the next draw. Sales of $16.2 million were 4% lower than average and 14% higher than the previous draw. There was a 68% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 26% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 6% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was just above average at 53%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3993 posts
254 upvotes
The $16.8 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the November 22 draw was won - one winning ticket sold in British Columbia. Sales of $18.6 million were 10% higher than average and 15% higher than the previous draw. There was a 64% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 28% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 8% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was above average at 63%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales but the bonus prizes were under funded by $0.25 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread

Top

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)