Group Buys

Next group play - U$296 million Mega Millions jackpot for July 24 draw

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2018 3:57 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4131 posts
254 upvotes
brandonly wrote:
Dec 17th, 2017 6:47 pm
ive got a question for you, how did you come up with the number 923 for the odds?
The odds of winning with one ticket is 1 in 28,633,528. I divided that number by 1,000 (the number of tickets we plan to buy). I divided the result by 31 - the total number of Maxmillions (30) and jackpots (1).
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4131 posts
254 upvotes
The S groups bought 30 tickets for the Euro Millions draw on December 19. The jackpot is an estimated C$203 million. Each share can win at least C$2.4 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4131 posts
254 upvotes
The M groups plan to buy at least 1,032 Lotto Max tickets for the December 22 draw giving odds of 1 in 895 of winning the jackpot or one of the Maxmillions.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4131 posts
254 upvotes
The Euro Millions jackpot reached £119.9 million (C$204 million) and was won - one winning ticket sold in Switzerland. Group S19 won £37.90 with a 4 number match. One more number and the win would have been £28,477 (about C$48,000).
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4131 posts
254 upvotes
The U groups plan to buy tickets for the Powerball draw on December 23. The jackpot is an estimated U$191 million - position 30 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. Each share can win at least C$2 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4131 posts
254 upvotes
The M groups won $781.80 and 131 free tickets in the December 22 Lotto Max draw for a total value of $1,437. The amount won by each group is posted on the website. The jackpot was won - one winning ticket sold in Quebec.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4131 posts
254 upvotes
Groups S22, S23 and S24 launched to buy tickets for the December 27 UK Lotto draw. The jackpot is estimated at C$40 million and must be won. That is, the ticket(s) that match the most numbers wins the jackpot.

If no ticket matches 6 numbers, then the jackpot is divided among the tickets that match 5 numbers plus the bonus number. The S groups plan to buy at least 1,234 tickets, giving odds of 1 in 6,086 of matching 5 numbers plus the bonus number.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4131 posts
254 upvotes
There is still time to join one of the new S groups playing the UK Lotto draw with the "must win" jackpot. The cost to join one group is $20 and $60 to join all three. The cost is slightly more if using a credit card.

If no ticket matches 6 numbers, then the jackpot is divided among the tickets that match 5 numbers plus the bonus number. The S groups bought 1,834 tickets, giving odds of 1 in 4,095 of matching 5 numbers plus the bonus number.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4131 posts
254 upvotes
Group U22 bought 26 tickets for the Powerball draw on December 30. The jackpot is an estimated U$239 million - position 18 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. Each share can win C$1.8 million.
Last edited by Mario38 on Dec 28th, 2017 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4131 posts
254 upvotes
The $26 million Lotto Max jackpot for the December 29 draw was not won and is an estimated $35 million for the next draw. Sales of $34.7 million were 10% lower than average and 58% lower than the previous draw. There was a 79% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 19% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 2% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 37%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $0.3 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4131 posts
254 upvotes
The $5 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the December 30 draw was won - two winning tickets sold in Ontario and Quebec. Sales of $14.7 million were 13% lower than average and 17% higher than the previous draw. There was a 70% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 25% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 5% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 39%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $2 million placing the Guaranteed Prize Fund at a record deficit of $76.7 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4131 posts
254 upvotes
Group U22 bought 78 tickets for the Powerball draw on January 3. The jackpot is an estimated U$291 million - position 10 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. Each share can win at least C$2 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4131 posts
254 upvotes
The $5 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the January 3 draw was won - one winning ticket sold in Calgary. Sales of $12.7 million were 24% lower than average and 14% lower than the previous draw. There was a 74% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 22% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 40%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $2.2 million placing the Guaranteed Prize Fund at a record deficit of $79 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 31, 2007
1367 posts
320 upvotes
Aurora
If we win Powerball, tomorrow, the first thing I'm going to do is reserve the Tesla Roadster 2. That thing is going to be insane in the membrane:
Image

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)