Group Buys

Next possible group launch - $21 million Lotto 649 jackpot for Sept 3 draw

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2016 12:08 pm
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3557 posts
253 upvotes
Each of the 10 regular groups will buy one ticket for the $40 million Lotto Max draw on June 28. There are shares available in 9 of the 10 groups. The temporary groups are not buying tickets for this draw. There are 50 shares in each of the temporary groups and so they will wait for the jackpot to reach $50 million so each share can win $1 million each.

Good luck.
Next possible group launch - $21 million Lotto 649 jackpot for Sept 3 draw
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3557 posts
253 upvotes
The $3.1 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the June 22 draw was not won and is an estimated $6 million for the next draw. Sales of 6.2 million tickets were 29% lower than average and 15% lower than the previous draw. There was a 64% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 29% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 7% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was a very low 28%.

Good luck.
Next possible group launch - $21 million Lotto 649 jackpot for Sept 3 draw
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3557 posts
253 upvotes
Email sent to all members today with copies of the Lotto Max tickets for the June 28 $40 million draw.

Good luck.
Next possible group launch - $21 million Lotto 649 jackpot for Sept 3 draw
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3557 posts
253 upvotes
The $6.7 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the June 26 draw was not won and is an estimated $11 million for the next draw. Sales of 6.1 million tickets were 30% lower than average and 2% lower than the previous draw. There was a 65% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 28% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 7% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was a very low 38%.

Good luck.
Next possible group launch - $21 million Lotto 649 jackpot for Sept 3 draw
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3557 posts
253 upvotes
The $40 million Lotto Max jackpot for the June 28 draw was not won and is a minimum $50 million plus 2 Maxmillions for the next draw. Sales of $35.6 million were 7% lower than average and 17% higher than the previous draw. There was a 78% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 19% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 3% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was a slightly below average 46%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $7.3 million.

Good luck.
Next possible group launch - $21 million Lotto 649 jackpot for Sept 3 draw
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3557 posts
253 upvotes
The groups are buying at least 200 tickets ($1,000) for the Lotto Max draw on July 5. The jackpot is $50 million plus 2 Maxmillions. There are shares available in all 10 regular groups.

Good luck.
Next possible group launch - $21 million Lotto 649 jackpot for Sept 3 draw
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3557 posts
253 upvotes
We did not win anything in the June 28 Lotto Max draw. The lottery groups website has been updated.

Good luck.
Next possible group launch - $21 million Lotto 649 jackpot for Sept 3 draw
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3557 posts
253 upvotes
The $11 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the June 29 draw was not won and is an estimated $15 million for the next draw. Sales of 7.5 million tickets were 15% lower than average and 22% higher than the previous draw. There was a 59% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 31% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 10% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was an average 49%.

Good luck.
Next possible group launch - $21 million Lotto 649 jackpot for Sept 3 draw
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2008
1618 posts
257 upvotes
Brampton
I am looking for the current sales for national scratch lottery tickets like classic white, $200 million supreme and so on, do you know where I can get that information? I checked the websites of all the major lottery corporations in Canada but they only have the prizes that have yet to be claimed but I want to know roughly how many tickets have been sold till this point or a recent date. Is there anyway to find that?
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3557 posts
253 upvotes
badmus wrote:
Jun 30th, 2013 8:17 pm
I am looking for the current sales for national scratch lottery tickets like classic white, $200 million supreme and so on, do you know where I can get that information? I checked the websites of all the major lottery corporations in Canada but they only have the prizes that have yet to be claimed but I want to know roughly how many tickets have been sold till this point or a recent date. Is there anyway to find that?
I do not know of any lottery jurisdiction that publishes their scratch ticket sales. I know they keep close tabs of sales and produce daily reports. I think your only option is to email the lottery jurisdictions and ask for their sales figures. Two problems though. They most likely will not give your daily or weekly reports and, since the games you are interested in are national games, you will have to ask and get answers from all 5 jurisdictions.

That is not going to happen.

I am curious as to why you want the information. Is it to calculate your odds of winning one of the remaining major prizes?

Good luck.
Next possible group launch - $21 million Lotto 649 jackpot for Sept 3 draw
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2008
1618 posts
257 upvotes
Brampton
Mario38 wrote:
Jun 30th, 2013 11:31 pm
I do not know of any lottery jurisdiction that publishes their scratch ticket sales. I know they keep close tabs of sales and produce daily reports. I think your only option is to email the lottery jurisdictions and ask for their sales figures. Two problems though. They most likely will not give your daily or weekly reports and, since the games you are interested in are national games, you will have to ask and get answers from all 5 jurisdictions.

That is not going to happen.

I am curious as to why you want the information. Is it to calculate your odds of winning one of the remaining major prizes?

Good luck.
Yes its to calculate the current odds of winning, I have been following a blog that talks about this about once a week and the owner always seems to be able to find games where a lot of tickets have been sold but still have a lot of major prizes left meaning your odds of winning have increased substantially but I have tried to contact the blog owner to see where he gets that information with no luck so far.

I can see why the lottery corps would want to keep that information private but I will call Olg's support line tomorrow when they re-open and see if its possible to get it
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3557 posts
253 upvotes
badmus wrote:
Jul 1st, 2013 8:35 am
Yes its to calculate the current odds of winning, I have been following a blog that talks about this about once a week and the owner always seems to be able to find games where a lot of tickets have been sold but still have a lot of major prizes left meaning your odds of winning have increased substantially but I have tried to contact the blog owner to see where he gets that information with no luck so far.

I can see why the lottery corps would want to keep that information private but I will call Olg's support line tomorrow when they re-open and see if its possible to get it
What is the address of the blog?
Next possible group launch - $21 million Lotto 649 jackpot for Sept 3 draw
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3557 posts
253 upvotes
The Lotto Max jackpot is $50 million and 2 Maxmillions. The Lotto 649 jackpot is $15 million and it may go to $20 million for the next draw. Here is the plan for the 2 big jackpots this week.

If the Lotto 649 jackpot is not won on Wednesday, July 3, then there will be 2 group plays this week. The regular groups will buy 1,000 Lotto 649 tickets for the Saturday, July 6 draw and 50 Lotto Max tickets for the Friday, July 5 draw. The temporary groups will buy 25 Lotto Max tickets.

If the Lotto 649 jackpot is won on Wednesday, July 3, then there will be only 1 group play this week. The regular groups will buy 190 Lotto Max tickets for the Friday, July 5 draw and the temporary groups will buy 25 Lotto Max tickets.

There are shares available in all 10 regular groups.

Good luck.
Next possible group launch - $21 million Lotto 649 jackpot for Sept 3 draw
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
× < >

Top