Group Buys

Next possible group launch - C$210 million Euro Millions jackpot for October 4 draw

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 30th, 2016 3:46 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3585 posts
253 upvotes
Groups T33 and T34 are now full. Only group with shares available is Group T35. Shares cost $1 each. This group will not fill up since there is no limit on the number of shares.

Good luck.
Next possible group launch - C$210 million Euro Millions jackpot for October 4 draw - $20 to join
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3585 posts
253 upvotes
The $45.7 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the November 14 draw was won - 1 ticket sold in Alberta. The jackpot was the 4th largest Lotto 649 jackpot in history. The jackpot rolled a record 8 times in a row. Sales of 13.3 million tickets were 50% higher than average and 9% higher than the previous draw. There was a 39% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 37% chance of 1 winning ticket, a 17% of 2 winning tickets and a 7% chance of 3 or more winners. The payout was a record setting 124%. The previous record was 114% set in the previous draw. The jackpot was full funded from sales.

Good luck.
Next possible group launch - C$210 million Euro Millions jackpot for October 4 draw - $20 to join
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3585 posts
253 upvotes
The $42 million Lotto Max jackpot for the November 16 draw was not won and is $50 million plus 2 Maxmillions for the next draw. Sales of $43.8 million were 10% higher than average and 3% lower than the previous draw. There was a 74% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 23% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 3% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was a below average 46%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $3.9 million.

Good luck.
Next possible group launch - C$210 million Euro Millions jackpot for October 4 draw - $20 to join
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3585 posts
253 upvotes
The $3.9 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the November 17 draw was not won and is an estimated $8 million for the next draw. Sales of 6.8 million tickets were 23% lower than average and 49% lower than the previous draw. There was a 62% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 30% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 8% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was a very low 30%.

Good luck.
Next possible group launch - C$210 million Euro Millions jackpot for October 4 draw - $20 to join
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3585 posts
253 upvotes
The groups bought 95 tickets for the November 23 Lotto Max draw. The jackpot is $50 million plus 2 Maxmillions.

There are shares available in 2 groups:
Group T34 - $7 per share - 2 shares left
Group T35 - $1 per share - unlimited shares

Good luck.
Next possible group launch - C$210 million Euro Millions jackpot for October 4 draw - $20 to join
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3585 posts
253 upvotes
The $7.7 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the November 21 draw was won - 1 winning ticket sold in Quebec. Sales of 6.6 million tickets were 26% lower than average and 3% lower than the previous draw. There was a 63% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 29% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 8% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was a low 40%.

Good luck.
Next possible group launch - C$210 million Euro Millions jackpot for October 4 draw - $20 to join
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3585 posts
253 upvotes
We are up to 103 tickets for the November 23 Lotto Max draw. The jackpot is $50 million and 2 Maxmillions.

There are shares available in Group T35 at $1 each.

Good luck.
Next possible group launch - C$210 million Euro Millions jackpot for October 4 draw - $20 to join
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3585 posts
253 upvotes
The $50 million Lotto Max jackpot for the November 23 draw was not won and is $50 million plus 15 Maxmillions for the next draw. One of the two Maxmillions were won. Sales of $49.1 million were 24% higher than average and 12% higher than the previous draw. There was a 71% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 24% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 5% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was an above average 52%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $0.7 million.

Good luck.
Next possible group launch - C$210 million Euro Millions jackpot for October 4 draw - $20 to join
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3585 posts
253 upvotes
The $3.8 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the November 24 draw was not won and is an estimated $7 million for the next draw. Sales of 6.3 million tickets were 29% lower than average and 4% lower than the previous draw. There was a 64% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 29% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 7% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was a very low 29%.

Good luck.
Next possible group launch - C$210 million Euro Millions jackpot for October 4 draw - $20 to join
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3585 posts
253 upvotes
The $7.4 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the November 28 draw was not won and is an estimated $12 million for the next draw. Sales of 6.4 million tickets were 27% lower than average and 2% higher than the previous draw. There was a 63% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 29% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 8% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was a low 40%.

Good luck.
Next possible group launch - C$210 million Euro Millions jackpot for October 4 draw - $20 to join
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3585 posts
253 upvotes
The groups will buy at least 73 tickets for the November 30 Lotto Max draw. The jackpot is $50 million plus 15 Maxmillions.

There are shares available in Group T36 at $10 each.

The Powerall jackpot reached a record $587.5 million and was won - 2 winning tickets. Group T37 won $8.

Good luck.
Next possible group launch - C$210 million Euro Millions jackpot for October 4 draw - $20 to join
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3585 posts
253 upvotes
The $50 million Lotto Max jackpot for the November 30 draw was won - 1 winning ticket sold in Ontario. Of the 15 Maxmillions drawn, 4 were won. Sales of $55.1 million were 38% higher than average and 12% higher than the previous draw. There was a 68% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 26% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 6% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was an above average 58%. The jackpot and Maxmillions were fully funded from sales.

Good luck.
Next possible group launch - C$210 million Euro Millions jackpot for October 4 draw - $20 to join
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3585 posts
253 upvotes
The $11.8 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the December 1 draw was not won and is an estimated $16 million for the next draw. Sales of 7.7 million tickets were 13% lower than average and 19% higher than the previous draw. There was a 58% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 32% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 10% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was an above average 51%.

Good luck.
Next possible group launch - C$210 million Euro Millions jackpot for October 4 draw - $20 to join
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3585 posts
253 upvotes
The $16.3 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the December 5 draw was not won and is an estimated $21 million for the next draw. Sales of 7.6 million tickets were 13% lower than average and slightly lower than the previous draw. There was a 58% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 32% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 10% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was an above average 63%.

Good luck.
Next possible group launch - C$210 million Euro Millions jackpot for October 4 draw - $20 to join
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
3585 posts
253 upvotes
The 10 regular groups bought 1,000 tickets for the December 8 Lotto 649 draw. The jackpot is an estimated $21 million. There are shares available in all 10 groups.

The cost to join a group for just the one draw varies from $7 to $9 per group. The cost to join all 10 groups for just the one draw is $83.

Good luck.
Next possible group launch - C$210 million Euro Millions jackpot for October 4 draw - $20 to join
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
× < >

Top