• Jan 29th, 2013 7:24 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2009
10900 posts
394 upvotes
GT&A
google canada, I would like to pick up my Nexus 4, just like NCIX does.

Kindly provide addresss for pickup.
troll: someone you dislike, fear or do not comprehend...
11b guide
When the doorbell rings, it's just a request. You are not a dog, it is not a command, only a request. You are not in church, you are at home. No guilt.
Dec 13, 2006
44 posts
1 upvote
longitude wrote:
Dec 10th, 2012 7:16 pm
google canada, I would like to pick up my Nexus 4, just like NCIX does.

Kindly provide addresss for pickup.
let us know if that works for ya
Sep 7, 2008
784 posts
116 upvotes
End of nowhere
It might ship soon because I saw a temp auth in my CC, finger crossed.
Nov 18, 2009
185 posts
43 upvotes
Richmond Hill
dardragon wrote:
Dec 10th, 2012 7:07 pm
I went here. Got it after a few clicks from the confirmation email they send. http://support.google.com/googleplay/bi ... er=2715831

Don't think its really useful though. I haven't gotten a human response. duno how k-deluxe got a response
I got the same automated response...

"Orders are shipped based on the estimate in your order confirmation email. Once an order has been processed you'll receive a second ship confirmation email with your tracking number. It may take 24 hours for the package tracking to return any information for your tracking number.

If you have not received a package tracking number after the time quoted in your order confirmation email, please let us know.

According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of December 19.

Neuxs 4 backorders: Please note that the above date is based on typical shipment processing and does not apply to Nexus 4 backorders. Nexus 4 backorders are being delivered based on the order in which they were received. If you receive a shipping confirmation email, then you will be able to track your delivery."
Nov 19, 2012
20 posts
14 upvotes
TORONTO
I tried the method at that link to (sending an e-mail), and got no response, OR confirmation that I submitted something :(

I ordered at 3:08pm on Dec 3rd, and have a 3-4 week shipping window.

@gur3000, what was your shipping window (ie. how many weeks)?
Nov 30, 2010
210 posts
165 upvotes
Toronto
kylert wrote:
Dec 11th, 2012 12:39 pm
I tried the method at that link to (sending an e-mail), and got no response, OR confirmation that I submitted something :(

probably got one of the early ones 1-2 weeks. I have the exact same reply
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1583 posts
329 upvotes
Calgary
Ordered mine at 1:04:13 PM MST on the 3rd. Says 3-5 business days. No shipping notice or anything yet :/
Nov 18, 2009
185 posts
43 upvotes
Richmond Hill
kylert wrote:
Dec 11th, 2012 12:39 pm

I ordered at 3:05pm and got 1-2 weeks. I used the link posted above and got that response in less than 30 seconds...
Nov 19, 2012
20 posts
14 upvotes
TORONTO
OK I just got a response a few minutes ago.

Again, I ordered at 3:08pm EST, and had a 3-4 week shipping window.

From Google:

Thank you for contacting Google. If the quoted ship time for your order is 2-3 weeks, your order will ship between 12/12 and 12/18 with 2-day shipping. If your quoted ship time is longer than 3 weeks, then you will likely receive your device after Christmas.

If you have further questions feel free to respond to this email.

-----

I asked specifically because my phone is a Christmas gift, so I wanted to check to see the probability of receiving it before then. Seems low :(
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2009
10900 posts
394 upvotes
GT&A
We must be strong
troll: someone you dislike, fear or do not comprehend...
11b guide
When the doorbell rings, it's just a request. You are not a dog, it is not a command, only a request. You are not in church, you are at home. No guilt.
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2006
4676 posts
434 upvotes
Toronto
kylert wrote:
Dec 11th, 2012 9:31 pm

From Google:

Thank you for contacting Google. If the quoted ship time for your order is 2-3 weeks, your order will ship between 12/12 and 12/18 with 2-day shipping. If your quoted ship time is longer than 3 weeks, then you will likely receive your device after Christmas.

-----

I asked specifically because my phone is a Christmas gift, so I wanted to check to see the probability of receiving it before then. Seems low :(

First time I'm hearing 2-day shipping for Canadian order.
Aug 18, 2009
326 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
kylert wrote:
Dec 11th, 2012 9:31 pm

From Google:

-----

Interesting. That's the first time I've seen such early ship dates for orders with 2-3wks shipping estimates. That means 1-2 week orders should be shipping REAL SOON!
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1583 posts
329 upvotes
Calgary
Is Google supposed to send me a shipping confirmation when my phone is shipped?

Also, don't know how they can say something like that when mine was supposed to be here in 3-5 business days and I got nothing as of yet. :mad:
× < >